Leaked tape's.

Warning this story contains self harm, and some matters that may be disturbing to some readers, please read on with caution.

***

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I angrily tossed my phone into the wall and it shattered, screaming at the top of my lungs I curled into a ball, how could this happen? Who did this?!

"TAYLOR!" I didn't answer I couldn't answer, I was crying to hard and loud too answer. "Taylor." I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Who did it?" I cried and he sighed.

"I don't know."

"Everyone is calling and texting me, they're calling me a whore and a slut." I looked up to him and he didn't say a thing just pulled me back into his embrace.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know how it happened." Tom was doing all he could to help me out but this was all too much, my mother and father are gonna disown me, my siblings are gonna be so disappointed in me and my grandmother, my poor grandmother this might be the thing that will kill her. I felt my body being rocked back and fourth before tom's soothing voice was whispering in my ear, I shut my eyes and went to sleep with his hands wrapped around me and his voice in my head.

"Baby girl." My eyes opened and I was starring into his beautiful eyes.

"Hi." He smiled moving a piece of hair out my face.

"Hi." He said and I put my arms out he climbed into the bed.

"You have to leave don't you?" I mumbled.

"Yes, but only for a little while. I need to talk about everything with my friends and family about this, you should do the same love." He said and I closed my eyes.

"My father is gonna disown me."

"He won't. Just explain to him that we had nothing to do with i-"

"That's not the point." I snapped.

"Than what is?" He sat up and I climbed off the bed.

"That I let you film us fucking, I knew it was gonna go bad I knew this was gonna happen." I said and Tom sighed walking over to me.

"Baby please, don't be mad at me I didn't do it and I'm gonna find out who did." I blinked away the tear's. "Maybe you should wait to tell them till I can be with you." He said and I sighed I need to remember he is also going through this, my life is fucked but his career might be ended because of this stupid leaked sex tape.

"No, shit." I took a deep breath and sat on the bed. "I'm being selfish, are you okay?" I looked up to him and he took a deep breath.

"Well, I got thousands of calls on my phone and more text messages from everyone, some are hoping we are doing okay and the others are angry, hate, and all that bad stuff." He said sitting down.

"I'm sorry." I leaned into his embrace, he always seemed to make me feel better.

"It's okay, and it's not your fault." Like I weighted nothing he lifted me onto his lap and I looked down to him. "Your beautiful." He said and I smiled.

"And your handsome." He smiled and I bent down kissing his lips, hearing a cell phone I pulled away. "That has to be your's because that's mine." I pointed to the phone that is in pieces on the floor, Tom sighed. "Sorry." I said and he kissed my chin.