The second time around.

Sensitive manner ahead, such as rape, pain, and hurt please do not read on if you are sensitive to any of those things.

If you do read on, I hope you like, and thanks for reading on.

***

"Where do you think we'll be in ten years?" I asked looking to tom as we walked down the beach.

"Married, with kids, and a car. A very nice car." When he said that I laughed shaking my head.

"Tom seriously." I said and he smiled.

"I'm serious, I want you to be my wife, the mother of my kids, and owner to half my things." When he said that I burst out laughing taking his hand.

"Your crazy." He just looked over to me with a smile kissing my cheek.

"No, I'm being serious and realistic, I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

I never figured I would be here, I was sure the day me and Tom met we would have been together forever.

He reminded me of that every day for almost 11 years, yet here we were.

The look of anger, hatred and betrayal on his face could send me shooting into my grave, I just wished he would have let me explain, even though that wouldn't matter I wouldn't tell him, I would never tell him.

"So we have agreed on something?" The judge residing in our case asked sitting at the end of the table, both the lawyers nodded.

"Yes your honor, under my strong disagreement my client Ms. Luca has agreed to the amount Mr. Hardy agreed to pay in child support for two of the three kids, the alimony to my client, and the cost of her legal fee's." My lawyer said and I watched as tom and his lawyer's eyes went wide but tom quickly composed himself. "Under the condition that he doesn't try to fight her any longer for full custody, they agreed on fifty, fifty why can't he take that?" My lawyer said and tom licked his lips in anger. He know's my kids are the reason's I smile, the reason's I wake up, and the reason's I peacefully fall to sleep every night and that's why he want's full custody of the two he know's it'll kill me to see them snatched away, it will hurt me.

Like he's hurting. 

"Well?" The judge looked to tom and his lawyer, his lawyer starred at him for a few second's before tom made a hand gesture and his lawyer nodded.

"We are fine with that." The judge nodded writing something down. "Alright the parties have agreed on the offer, we are adjourned." The judge then stood up walking out the room with a officer and the women he came in with, that left the lawyers and Tom, I then stood up grabbing my things and making it too the door before Tom spoke.

"Good thing you didn't fight, you would'a got nothing... Slut." He spit in hatred.

"You can't speak to my client that way!?" My lawyer snapped and I gently grabbed her arm shaking my head no, she glared at tom lightly grabbing my arm as I did her and walking me out the room, tom starred at me the entire time, and the same way he has for months. With nothing but hatred, I left without a word.

What could I say? I could tell him the truth, but it's too late for that.

***

"This is all your things ma'am."  I was looking down to my baby girl Charlie that is only ten months old when I heard the mover man's voice I turned. "Just sign here." He showed me the paper.

"Okay." I said attempting to take the paper but with a tired Charlie in my arms it was a little hard.

"Here let me just." The male said holding the clipboard so I could sign, I must have thanked him with my eyes because he nodded with a smile as I went to sign.