Sexy plane ride.

I honestly hated flying, I also hated heights.

“Calm down.” Tom whispered in my ear as we took a small step forward in this extra long line.

“Why couldn't we drive?” I groaned and he smiled.

“It would take almost six days, that's why.” I took a deep breath.

Getting on board the plane felt like it took forever but I was just happy to not be on the plane but just as quickly I felt as if we were stepping foot on the plane. Tom had booked all three seat's so if I sat closest to the window, I could watch for anything strange.

“And do what?” I snapped my head over looking at tom.

“What?”

“You said you want that seat so you could watch, and do what?” I stuck out my bottom lip.

“Tell the pilot.” Tom chuckled sitting down next to me.

“Oh my crazy girl, let me just tell you how that would go. The air Marshall will tackle you and then I would have to knock him out, then my dear love the second air Marshall would cuff us both and when we land. Jail.” I giggled, shaking my head.

Finally we took off and I shut my eyes as we got into the sky, my body shaking slightly at the loud noises from the engines, but when the plane steadied out and we were safely in the sky I felt a little better. Tom was laying back in his seat at first his hands were against the armchair then he moved it to my thigh and began slowly rubbing them up and down.

Finally the fasten seatbelt sign came off and I stood up almost running to the bathroom. I went to lock it but Tom quickly pushed the door open I almost screamed but quickly sat down.

“This bathroom isn't big enough for us.” I said as Tom's leg pushed mine to the side.

“I just wanted to brush my teeth.”

“Gross.” He snickered and I finished washing my hands before manoeuvring my way past him and back to my spot where some food had been placed down.

The lights had dimmed and the few people on the plane were sleeping, some eating. I could never fall asleep on the plane so I was catching up on some work, my job required time, and paperwork.

I hate my jo- Why is Tom's hand traveling up my thigh?!

“Hey!” I whispered.

“Shh, I'm sleeping.” Tom whispered back and I scoffed, I knew he was gonna retaliate at my scoff. It was the one thing he disliked about me and I just wasn't expecting him to begin and kiss up my neck. He retaliated by unzipping my jacket and I  pulling the blankets over myself.

“Stop.” I whispered, and he only kissed my neck harder tucking his hand into my bra. I glanced around yo see most the people on the lane are sleeping, or into the late night movie they were playing, attempting to hide a moan I bit into his shoulder and he squeezed his hand that was on my breast. “Shit.. Tom.” I whispered, kissing just under his ear a huge turn on for him, he hissed and bit down harshly on his bottom lip as I squeezed his rock hard penis, I pulled his face to mine smashing our lips together.

“Tom, we can't do this here…” He entered his tongue into my mouth. I moaned quietly in shock. Tom stood up fixing his jeans before walking towards the bathroom, I bit down on my lip and waited just a few seconds before standing up and walking down the aisle.

I tried to be casual but I was soaked with anticipation.

I slipped in locking the door, and he grabbed my waist quickly putting me on the sink, I bit my lip seeing he already had his shirt off and his pant's unbuttoned.

"Fucking finally." He said against my lips before he unzipped my sweater. He moved down to my neck sucking harder the more he went on the more turned on I got, I needed to feel the friction I needed something which is why when he placed his hand on my thigh I moaned out the closer he got to my clothed clit, he unbuttoned my jeans slipping down with ease before placing himself between my legs.

"Your mine baby girl." He mumbled his hands running down my chest and to my breast where he stopped pinching my nipple I threw my head back not caring that I hit the mirror, I slipped his jeans down seeing his dick through his boxers I quickly slipped those off he stepped out of them I grabbed his penis and he pulled me closer to him. "Put it in baby." He moaned squeezing my ass, I placed him to my entrance and he thrusted inside me. Giving me no time to adjust to his size or get used to the feeling of being stretched out. His hands left my ass and found my breast he squeezed them both making me moan out in pleasure he came forward his lips against mine he was kissing me with all his might, he was thrusting in and out of me so hard I was losing it with every passing second me and him with losing the control we had in this situation.

"Fuck." I felt him cum into me before my own body reacted and I convulsed with goosebumps taking over my body.

"Babeee.." He placed a kiss on my lips to silent my moans as I was cumming all over his penis. After about five minutes we pulled away he slipped on his pants and boxers I put back on my shirt and pants and we walked out.

"Oops sorry." The flight attendant looked at us then the bathroom, I looked back to Tom kissing his cheek, and taking his hand walking up the aisle and back to our seats. We both sat and finally I lost it giggling.

"She knew what we were doing." I laid my head on his shoulder and chuckled.

"Definitely." I yawned, which made Tom giggle.

Finished.