Two bad kids isn't a perfect match.

Part 3. Part 1 - The long lost daughter. Part 2 - Time for a normal life, child of mine!

***

"I don't want to go here." Isabel crossed her arms.

"Too god damn bad! Isabel this is the sixth school in four months!" I scoffed.

"Well if kids would learn to leave me alone, it would be fine!" I snapped back and he shook his head.

"And the teacher?" Tom snapped back.

"He was trying to embarrass me in front of the ENTIRE class." Isabel angrily stood up.

"Sit down!" Tom was losing his cool, they already been waiting for over two hours and she is just making it worst.

"SCREW YOU!" Isabel walked out the office and Tom stood up grabbing her arm.

"NO SCREW YOU, NOW GET IN THE FUCKING OFFICE!" Tom lost it and Isabel attempted to hide her tears but she was breathing heavily. She looked around happy only about two people were in the hall.

"Fine." She clenched her teeth. "But guess what!?" Isabel snatched away.

"What?!" Tom looked pissed.

"I hate you!" Then she walked back in the office siting down. Tom had walked outside he need to take a deep breath.

"You're dad?" Isabel looked over the person behind the desk.

"Do I know you?" She asked tilting her head.

"No," He giggled. "I'm Brad." He smiled.

"Well why are you back there Brad?" Isabel crossed her arms.

"This is detention." He chuckled, Isabel sat up.

"What did you do like cheat?" Isabel was confused detention at her other schools was sitting in a room with the other kids, the door opened and the kid walked out with a huge black eye, busted lip, and cut under his eye.

"Nope, I did that." Isabel's mouth dropped and she bit her lip suddenly turned on by this Brad.

"Brad two days, Isabel and Tom."

"We're here." Tom walked in the office as his name was called and the two of them walked into the office. Isabel was barely paying attention as tom and the women talked.

"Um, do I gotta be here for this?" I cut off the women.

"Isabel!"

"What! She already gave me this packet, can I go?" I stood up and left without there answer.

"That was fast." Brad snickered, and Isabel smiled at him.

"I left." Isabel shrugged.

"Like just walked out?" He chuckled.

"Yes," Isabel walked away knowing he would be watching her and she glanced over happy when she seen he was. She was leaning against the school wall lighting up a cigarette.

"Following me Brad?" She snickered already knowing he had walked out.

"I just want to get too know you." He smiled, "Your much different then the girls here." Isabel smiled.

"What does that mean?" I sucked in the smoke.

"Your bad, I mean the way you spoke to your father." He let out a giggle.

"He cares about no one but himself." Isabel shrugged. Brad looked around the parking lot.

"So school is still going on but I wanna go for a ride," He said and Isabel nodded her head.

"It was good to meet you Brad." Isabel watched him walk to the motorcycle grabbing the helmet and walked back to her.

"So?" He asked handing Isabel the helmet.

"Lets go isabel- What the hell is happening here?" Tom walked out confused to see Isabel with a helmet in her hand.

"So?" Again Brad asked and Isabel licked her lips.

"Okay." Brad smiled, licking his lips.

"Isabel! Your not going anywhere with this kid on his motorcycle."

"Says who?!" Isabel ran towards the motorcycle Brad turned it on and Tom sprinted over grabbing her arm. "Get off me tom!" She snapped

"NO!" Isabel groaned stepping off the motorcycle the moment tom let go she took the chance to jumped back on the motorcycle and Brad rode away, they both laughed as tom screamed something at her.

"Your not wearing a helmet." I yelled at him and he laughed. Speeding the bike up, he pulled to the beach that was filled with people and kids at the park.

We got off the motorcycle and I looked around.

"Wow," This place a was cool it had a park, a ice cream parlor, the beach and a long peer.

"Never been here?" He asked,

"No, I don't really leave the house." I muttered.

"Tight leash?" I shook my head no.

"I don't know anyone around here." He nodded grabbing my hand.

"Well come on, let's get some ice cream a there's is the best." Isabel nodded as the two made way over, after they got to the end of the peer they both sat down.

"Not a lot of people come all the way to the end." Brad said and Isabel looked to his way,

"Why?" He smirked.

"People get robbed a lot." Isabel nodded her head causing Brad to chuckle.

"You not scared?" He asked and she scoffed.

"No, if anything I'll be the robber." She chuckled.

"Well let's do it then." Brad quickly got up grabbing two mask out his back pocket and handing it to Isabel she licked her lips.

"Really?" Brad glanced to the two guys getting closer.

"Really." He repeated putting on the mask she did the same grabbing the knife she had from her boot.

"Can I stab em?" She asked and he chuckled walking over to her placing a kiss against her lips she was shocked but kissed him back.

"No stabbing." He smiled pulling away and Isabel pouted but nodded.

"Ready?" Isabel cracked her neck, she smiled before nodding and they yanked the two guys behind the lighthouse beating them up and taking their jewelry, cash, and Brad took one guys shoes that he said was cool.

Then the two ran, hand and hand down the peer laughing before getting on the motorcycle and speeding away.

Brad had pulled up to his house the two walking inside.

"Hey mom, hey guy." Brad said to the women and male that was on the couch.

"Hey honey." The women didn't even look over so they both walked up the creaky stairs and towards brads room.

"Smoke?" Brad asked tossing the blunt down on the bed, Isabel grabbed it smirking.

"I rather do something else first." Isabel licked her lips and Brad turned his head smiling and making way to her, smashing his lips to hers.

Part 3.