Four weeks worth if urges.

Pregnancy for me hasn't been the easiest, the first two months I was sick all the time, my back was sore and I could smell everything, by my fourth month it's like all my sickness turned into lust and I was horny all the time.

My husband Tom of course loved it, my needy calls for him, my quickie pop ups to his set, and my wake up head. Now I'm six months and although I'm not huge I'm still getting bigger and tom has been away for four weeks, I just know he's not gonna wanna sleep with me anymore. 

He told me to get dressed because we were going out to dinner and a movie so I put on my simple black dress with some black and white red bottoms. 

DisMan😘😏😥: Pulling up babe..

I grabbed my phone and purse while walking outside as his car pulled up, he got out and I sprinted to him not seeing him for four weeks feels like forever.

"I missed you." He said into my ear kissing my cheek and I sighed in content.

"Not more than me, it sucks that I couldn't go" I whined and he giggled.

"No whining, now let's go, my love it's our night." I nodded getting into the car, halfway through the ride he was rubbing my belly and telling me all about his trip, I was sorta keeping from him that I had an appointment yesterday to find out the gender.

"So how was your four weeks?" He asked, grabbing my hand and I groaned.

"Looong. I missed you and I'm huge now!" I gestured to my belly and he chuckled.

"No babe you look great." I shook my head looking back out the window. Our dinner was good. I had the steak and this baby loves steak, Tom was going on and on about the gender and it suddenly got this guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"I already know." I whispered when we were in line for the movie tickets, usually Tom handles this but he didn't know what I would wanna watch.

"What?" He turned to me glancing around at the few fans that were beginning to notice him.

"The gender I found out already." His eyes widened and at first if could see the hurt in his eyes but he quickly stopped seeing my stupid tears showing up.

"Well, gonna tell me?" He giggled, his eyes now shining.

"Guess!" I chripped.

"Pink?" He squinted and I kept a straight face as his began to shine one of excitement.

"Blue!" He beamed clapping his hands.

"Yes! I knew it. I told you babe that was my little man inside there, shit.. I'm shocked. A boy." He hugged me and I chuckled, laying my head against his chest. "Okay, come on. We have one more stop." I nodded, taking his arm.

We got to the movie theatre that we meant and got inside I couldn't help the giggle that left my lips when he sat up where we had finally spoken to one another.

"Why are we here?" I sat down wanting to slip off my heels but instead just unstrapping them.

"To watch a movie." I scoffed.

"We could have watched a movie at home." I said matter factually.

"Sh my love, watch the movie." I stuck out my bottom lip and began to look around.

Why was no one in the theatre?

I mean yeah this movie came out last week but it should still have a few stragglers.

"Why is it emp-"

"Babe the movie." I crossed my arms and sat back now annoyed with everything, I didn't wanna be here and I don't like how he's acting like this movie is going anywhere. My entire attitude changed and I knew he could tell when he kept fidgeting around in his seat.

"Come on babe." He put his hand out and I chripped up taking his hand and following him out the movie theatre and too the car when he opened my door and I got in happily as he chuckled shaking his head, we were on the road for just a few minutes when I was no longer willing to wait and my hand trailed up his thigh, at first he didn't react but I knew he could tell what I was doing when he smirked turning the corner.

"We're not even gonna attempt to do this in the car babe." He said, touching my stomach and I chuckled not stopping my hand from trailing up his thigh. I stopped at his dick and lightly squeezed.

"Mmm, babe...." His voice began to trail off as I slipped his pants down then got his cock out his boxers, I got on my knees and he's it was hard but I found a comfortable position and entered his cock in my mouth. "SHIT." I looked up to him through my eyebrows and bobbed my head up and down, I also placed my hand on his cock and began to jerk him off as I also sucked him off p, he has slowed down the car just a little his mouth slightly open and his cock twitched in my mouth.

I hummed in approval at how fast my mouth could cause him to burst, since I first met him, I moaned against his cock tasting the salty substance and hearing his loud groans of pleasure as he rode out his high.

I sat up biting my lip and wiping my mouth as Tom was breathing heavily only able to glance over me.

After I sucked him off he quickly drove us to the house and had me naked pressed against the wall in our kitchen kissing down my body his tongue swiping over my pussy, I moaned bucking my his forward and he snickered slinging my leg over his shoulder and burying his face into my pussy, I moaned my body shuttering in delight as he worked my pussy perfectly.

I was a moaning mess and I honestly just wanted to feel his cock inside me so I bent down pulling him up to my level and attaching our lips he moaned surprised against my lips.

"Damn babe.."

"I wanna ride you."

"Shit! Baby girl. Yes." He led us to the bedroom and laid back on the bed I straddled his waist. He teasingly rubbed his cock against my pussy making me melt with every movement.

Without any warning he bucked his hips up and I screamed out in pleasure before I started bouncing up and down coming down harder every time.

"Fuck! Baby girl slows down. I'm gonna cum love slow down." But I couldn't slow down he felt so right, everything about this felt right, his moans were only a plus to the feeling I was getting, it way to intense which is why seconds later when I tightened and finished all over his dick his cum spluttered into me and I collapsed next to him both of us trying our hardest to get back to steady breath's.

"Dammit babe.. I'm tired." He said and I chuckled laying my head against his chest.

"Me too." I whispered draping the blankets over my body and Tom grabbed some kissing my cheek and I yawned.

"Get some sleep." I hummed letting my eyes droop close, that high was intense, shit that was two weeks worth of urges and it has tired me out.

Finished.

Firstly i hope you guys enjoyed! Secondly I do write my other book avengers one shots, I am about thirteen chapters in and still writing..

Hope you guys are enjoying, read on or not, your choice. 😍😘❤