Time with Ron.

Part 4. Part 1 - Never need's to know. Part 2 - Not so happy birthday. Part 3 - Why aren't we closer.

This was a MINI COLLABORATION!!! I MEAN HELL YEAH!!

@DanniiStorey Thanks for the amusement, and the help, THEY WILL LOVE IT!! And I think we did Great!!

Readers! You need to thank Dannii because once again without her this wouldn't have existed! Thanks and hope you love, love, LOVE this chapter.

***

I waved goodbye to Reggie, smiling as the twins were yelling. "Bye bye daddy Reg" Charlie said, and hugged my leg, I closed the door watched Reg's car rounded the corner.

"Charlie, lets go see daddy!" Reggie Jr said and they both ran upstairs, I followed them up to make sure they made it up those stair's safe.

I bit my lip as I opened Ron's door and saw him laying in bed without the covers on, in just his boxers, the slut in me wanted to climb on him and suck and fuck the hell out of him but the mother in me was stronger and I stayed in the doorway as the boys jumped on the bed and crawled all over Ron to wake him up.

He began to stir and his tired eyes opened as he looked over to me before messing around with the boys who were still pulling at the covers.

***
Hours later I was washing up after lunch, Ron walked in after putting the boys to bed I stiffened as I felt him stroke my waist

"Such a sexy little slut aren't you?" He asked his voice instantly turning me on, he pulled my hair when I didn't answer and growled into my ear "Aren't you?!"

"Yes daddy!" I whimpered back, feeling myself getting wet and incredibly horny.

He pulled my pants down and started licking me as he sucked between my legs, I gripped the sink and started moaning his name. After a few minutes he stopped, I groaned as he pulled my pants up.

"You get the rest tonight and maybe I'll fuck you as well tomorrow if you're a good girl"

Day had turned too night and I had Reggie Jr in my arms after he woke up due to a nightmare, Ron had left the house earlier and I had yet to see him. 

"Mama, pwease I'wan dada Reg." He began to cry harder I stood up and began to rock him back and fourth he didn't stop crying I looked out the window. 

Maybe he need's some fresh air?

When I got outside I was happy he stopped crying and only was whining in my arms, about twenty minutes later he had just fallen to sleep in my arms and I was looking down to him, my little Reggie Jr only cries when he misses Ron or Reg. 

I heard a car and looked up to see the car pulling in I smiled towards the car till the door open and Ron walked out with one of his boys. I took a deep breath and tried to make it inside before he would see me. 

"Hey!" Hearing a cheery voice I turned my head. 

"Hi." I muttered to the male that was with Ron. 

"I'm Blake." He smiled and I nodded my head. 

"Dani." I smiled kindly before walking fully into the house and going towards the boy's room, I laid Reggie down tucking him in before shutting the door and making way downstairs. 

"You don't say shit like that about her!" Ron yelled and I looked up in shock to see him holding the man by the neck.

"Ron!" I ran over pushing him away from the kid who slumped to the floor and my eyes went wide. "I think you kill-" Ron smashed his lips to mine and I gasp's in shock as my back gently hit the wall. He began to take me up the stairs. "You can't leave him there the boys could wake up and see him." I muttered looking to the man then back to Ron. 

"I got it." He said and I nodded walking up the stair's and getting to Ron's room, I stripped out the little bit of clothing I had on and looked at myself before I sat down on the bed my hands going to my lap. Ron had came into the room and smirked seeing me naked and sitting on his bed he walked over placing his hand against my face gently before he came down to my level and began to kiss me while the kiss was short it was still filled with passion even after he pulled away I was so outta breath I could barely think as he began to kiss my tit's and suck on my nipples when he began to back up I quickly took charge taking his jean's and underwear down shoving him onto the bed I climbed onto his lap and straddled him as I dipped my mouth into his neck and began to kiss, suck, and bite along his neck. I began to rock my hips against his shaft causing him to let out a silent moan grabbing my hips to make me move a little faster.

"Jesus lord Dani." He whispered into my ear his fingertips digging into my flesh, I moved from kissing his neck pulling the shirt over his head and kissing down his chest, over his belly button, and stopping at his obvious erection, I looked up to him through my eyelashes his orb's now filled with lust, I placed a light kiss against the tip of his cock before tracing my tongue along his vein that ran I gently wrapped my lips around his cock sucking lightly, I heard a struggled moan and slid my hand up only for him to move it out the way and grabbed my hair forcing me to take more of him.

I bobbed my head up and down along his length being helped only slightly by his hand shoving me down more I gagged on his cock as I hollowed my cheek's and began to suck him harder. 

"Love...." He stuttered above me not being able to fit any more of him in my mouth I placed my hand on his cock and began to jack him off as I sucked, he let out a loud moan before I felt his seed fill my mouth and I swallowed everything he gave me he pulled me up to eye level with him smashing our lip's together.

He pulled back from the kiss his eyes lingering on my naked body and I began to feel insecure under his eye so I tried to hide but his hands quickly moved my hands away from my body. 

"Don't hide from me, your're beautiful." I just bit into my lip and he sighed knowing In this moment I wasn't believing him. He turned us around so I was now laying on my back and he ran his finger from my chest, to my stomach then to my clit that was already dripping wet. His finger dipped into my hole and I tossed my head back in pleasure as he finger fucked me. My fist were tangling in the sheet's and I let out a loud moan as he licked my entrance wrapping his lips around my clit occasionally he would move his fingers out of me before pushing it back in, at this point I as biting my lip so hard to hold in the loudest moan now wanting to wake the boys. 

"R-ron... Stop." I moaned out quietly and he came up to me level placing a kiss on my lips. 

"What's the matter?" 

"I can't scream so no cumming from your tongue." I said placing a light kiss against his lips he snickered nodding his head as I felt his cock rub against my hole before he slowly entered himself into me he smiled at me before he began to jerk his cock in and out of me, I grabbed his hand placing it against my neck so I could moan without letting out much noise he let out a dark snicker when I did that and began to rock his hips faster, harder, and began to go deeper into me. He fully pulled out of me before once again thrusting into me he gave me a few seconds to adjust before he began at a steady and slow pace. 

I looked up to see him looking down to me in bliss and this was different, something about the way he was fucking me just felt more like love and less like a fuck, Ron wasn't a love making type but something about this made me feel so in love with him, made him feel exactly what i did and when his eyes connected with mine I clenched around him burying my face into the crook of his neck moaning out as my body shuttered and I was cumming around his cock that seemed to make me our chest meshed together and he was once again cumming this time inside me. 

We both had fallen onto the bed out of breath and starring into one another's eyes, before he pulled me into his embrace and our eyes closed. 

"We need to take the boys out somewhere this weekend." I mumbled not opening my eyes. 

"Okay, tomorrow we will spend the day with them." He said back as I let my body fall into a peaceful sleep wrapped in the arms of Ron.

Part 4.