Life crashes down.

Sensitive manner ahead. (No Sexual or mental abuse)

***

I looked pretty.

Daddy Tom was gonna love my outfit when he got home.

He hasn't text me since the last text.

Don't be sad kitten but i'm gonna be a little later, love you. Xxoo

I found myself looking in the mirror, I was wearing a little see through pink silk dress, with my knee high sock's my hair was in pigtails I spun around before I heard the door open then close, I turned around almost sprinting down the stairs.

"No running kitten." I stop mid run and started to walk down the stairs I stood at the bottom of the steps just swaying back and fourth, I noticed a bag in his hand and I wanted to ask what it was but he came over and placed a light kiss on my lips before I could get a word in. He put the bag on a chair and made way towards the bar I followed behind him as he poured a cup of whiskey and took it down quickly.

"Daddy." I muttered and he looked to me.

"What's the matter l-" I jumped into his arms and he chuckled wrapping his arms tightly around me I pulled back placing a kiss against his lips. "Feel better?" I got a huge smile showing my teeth.

"Yes." I blushed and he shook his head, I stepped back on the floor. My eyes traveled to the bag that he had placed on the chair. "Daddy tom, what's in the bag?" I tilted my head and he got a sly smirk on his face, standing up he grabbed the bag taking it back towards the bar with him.

"Come here little girl." I walked over to him and he helped me take a seat on the chair that was much higher then me. "We're gonna play a little game, we got some time before dinner." I nodded my head not doing much of anything else.

I was trying to focus on breathing daddy tom always made it hard for me to control myself around him.

"A game?" I tilted my head and he smiled.

"Yup. Go get dressed." He slid the bag over towards me and I titled my head. "Dress up." My eyes beamed and I jumped almost falling out the chair but daddy tom would always catch on to that making sure I didn't move at all he smiled. "Well go ahead!" He said and I jumped down grabbing the bag and sprinting towards the stairs. "No running." I sighed and went slow up the stairs when I got to the room I dumped the bag out on the bed and my eyes went wide.

It was a white headband with kitten ear's at the top.

There also was a matching cat tail.

The thong was light pink and I smiled, I love pink.

Finally the last item was maybe my most favorite it was a collar, pink, white, and in gold letters it read Daddy's good kitten, I immediately was in love with the collar. I quickly got dressed slipping on the headband, tail, ear's, collar, and thong.

I looked to myself one last time and smiled, daddy tom doesn't like bra's but I love my breast so i'm not shy. I walked out the room and back down the stairs to find that he had moved to sit on the couch with the bottle and cup in front of him.

He looked over and sucked in a sharp intake of air, he bit his lip his eyes looking me up and down, I spun around and as I looked back to him the way his eyes shined always made me feel special.

"Come here kitten." He put his hand out and I walked over to stand in front of him, he grabbed my hips spinning me in a circle and when he got back to my face he stood up. "My kitten so fucking beautiful." I closed my eyes as he dipped his head into my neck. "And just a good girl." He pulled back kissing my breast before coming back to my lips. I yelped when he lifted me bridal style with no warning.