Bringing her home.

Part 8. Part 1 - Ronnie Krays baby girl. Part 2 - The worst mistake of his life. Part 3 - Georges obsession. Part 4 - Saving herself from the pain. Part 4 - Having a baby. Part 6 - "Marry me, Let's be a family." Part 7 - Same ol George.

Huge trigger warning, this story will be filled with things such as rape, abuse, and violent themes. Read on with caution but enjoy if you do. Welcome to Chapter 8.

DanniiStorey

***

Ron's point of view. 

"Shut up and take daddys big cock in your little hole." I growled, my chest resting on Teddy's back and my arms wrapped around his waist as I pound him hard, my dick stretching his tiny hole and my balls slapping against him with every thrust. I love dominating him. I may have been being a little rougher with him but that's what happens when I'm deprived of my baby girl, last month she didn't even answer the phone for me. And when I saw George at a restaurant with someone that wasn't Crystal I knew something was wrong. 

"Hewo!" I looked down and gasped, the little girl looked exactly like my baby girl, this must be Quinn. 

"Quinn!" The little girl jumped running over George lifted her onto his lap glaring at me. 

"Crystal's missing." Reggie whispered into my ear.

"What?" I looked at him like he'd gone mad. She couldn't be missing, she wouldn't leave Quinn alone with him. 

That night I went out with Reg and Teddy to look for Crystal, we looked in all the places I knew she liked going to. 

Crystal's Point Of View 

I weakly kicked at the door. It had been a week since he locked me in here, he barely fed me or gave me water. I could feel my body wasting away to bones. 

"Help" I called out but my voice could barely raise itself more than a whisper. The only time George had let me out was the start of the week when I started bleeding randomly, he got a doctor friend of his to come look at me and it turned out I had a miscarriage, possible case of loosing twins… Ron's babies most likely. 

"Ronnie, please save Quinn" I mumbled to myself as I started to lose consciousness. That's when I heard the lock twist and bright light flood into the room. It was George. 

"Get up, whore." He said as he walked towards me, I slowly got up but was so weak I fell down again, he kicked me in the back and stomach. 

"I said, fucking GET UP!" He screamed, pulling me up by my hair, he pulled me to the car and drove me to the holiday home he owns in the middle of nowhere. 

"I saw that Kray looking for you. He will never find you. He will never get his dirty hands on you ever again. Once I make you see that clearly you can come home and be my loving wife again." He said, pushing me inside and slamming the door shut. Making sure each door and window was tightly locked up. 

I slumped onto the floor and sobbed, I was going to die here and my daughter will never know what really happened to me. 

I woke up to see food, water, and clothes on the table. I stood up my legs wobbly and grabbed the food, I ate almost everything and laid back on the couch. I woke up to the door slamming open I jumped on my feet, 

"Get up and get presentable Quinn is in the car and wants to see you."

I quickly got the clothes and ran towards the bathroom door, I washed up, got dressed and felt a little better.