Unconditional love.

I was at this dinner and wanting nothing more than to get out these shoes and onto a bed, I just wanna lay on my back and not do nothing for a week.

"So Bree what makes you so special?" Daniel asks and I raised an eyebrow. "Well my brother Danny seems to be intrigued with you, he can't stop talking about you and he's been happier since he found you." Daniel says and I smirk.

"Maybe he's happier because he just got married." I suggest and he scoff's.

"Marriage makes no one happy." He says.

"Someone's bitter." I say and he snickers.

"You call it bitter, I call it being smart." He says and I nod a little.

"So being unhappy and alone is smart?"

"Who says I'm unhappy?" He shot back. I didn't say anything. "Ah, I see you think because you're unhappy so am I?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I'm not unhappy, I have a love that's unconditional." I say and he shakes his head.

"That's crap." He says and I nod a little.

"You can think that but Gracie will forever love me, her love is unconditional." I say and he sighs.

"Is that a dog?" I snicker.

"Nah, my dog's name is Night and he also loves me unconditionally." I say and he nods a little.

"So your lesbian?" I snicker once again.

"Gracie is my daughter, Daniel." His eyes went wide.

"Wow. Damn for someone with a kid you look great." He says and I shake my head.

"I think that's sexual harassment." I raise an eyebrow and he laughs.

"Only if you tell." I shake my head, take down the drink and look around.

"Why are we at this dinner?" I ask and he shrugs

"Something we gotta do for the business." I nodded and then saw someone who looked all too familiar.

"Daniel Mosco may we speak?" A man walks up.

"And work starts." He says getting up and walking over to the male's without me trying my feet made way towards the male as he exited and walked down the alleyway but then he was gone, I looked left, then right, then turned around and took a deep breath.

"Following me princess?" I jumped a little and looked to see Tom without noticing a huge smile formed on my face and I bit my lip.

"Yeah I was." I scratch the back of my neck.

"You look very? Rich." He says and I smile.

"I guess a lot has changed." I say and he nods walking closer to me. He placed his hand on my face.

"I've been watching you all over the t.v." He says and I look down but he places his hand on my chin making me look up. "You're beautiful."

"How'd you find me?" I whisper inching closer and closer to his lips.

"I told you already, I keep tabs on you. Come with me." He says grabbing my hand and without a fight I go right with him, the feeling of our hands link to make everything feel so good, and so right. We were walking for two minutes when I fell and Tom caught me before I hit the floor.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I take a deep breath.

"My feet are killing me, these heels suck." I say and he slides them off making me let out a huge breath of fresh air.