Wanting more then friends.

He was my friend.

Just my friend.

It didn't matter what I did it seemed like tom would always find a way to make me smile, make me feel like I'm the only girl in his life but in that same breath he would make me feel shitty, make me feel like I was nothing and no one.

Me and tom had been friends for going on six years now, we met when I was in tenth grade and he was a senior in high school, now I understood why he never tried to 'talk' too me while we were in school but I've been legal for almost three years now and he still hasn't tried to do a thing.

Then came the day almost two months ago that he introduced me to his 'girlfriend' Linda and although she loved to act like she liked me when tom was around, she showed her true color's once his back was turned she let me know exactly what she thought about me.

"I just think your an obsessed bitch!" She whispered and I shook my head.

"Listen I don't give a fuck about what you think, say another thing too me and I will end your pathetic life. Understood?!" I snapped standing up, seeing tom walk in.

"Hey, everything okay?" He asked and I looked to her she was smiling and stood up.

"Of course, Emma is perfect." She smiled my way and I rolled my eyes.

"Well we should go." Tom said and the two walked out the house I plopped down in the chair. I knew it was a bad idea too invite them over for dinner, but it seems like the only time I can talk to tom is when I invite him and HER to dinner.

Although it kills me, I'm still happy that he seems happy.

Hearing a knock on the door I stood up taking a deep breath and opening it up, I was confused to see tom back I moved out the way and he walked over.

"Can we talk?" He asked and I shut, locking the door and nodded my head.

"Sure." I said and he took a seat, I sat on the other end of the couch.

"How is Linda? Do you think she's good for me?" When he said that I wanted to yell out how I felt but I just took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"I mean, she's cool." I shrugged standing up and tom bit his lip.

"She want's to take things too the next level but-"

"But?" I cut him off.

"It just seems like she's never satisfied, with anything I do-

"Your lying too me." When I said that his eyes went wide. "Tom, you've been my best friend for going on seven years I know when your're lying and telling the truth." I crossed my arms and sat back down. "Tell me the truth." I said and he sat up biting down lightly once again on his lip.

"I heard her today, all the little remarks when I left the room, I also heard what she said about your sister, I don't know how I feel about that." When he said that I didn't say a thing. "How long has that been going on?" When he asked that I smiled.

"Just today." I licked my lips.

"And that was a lie." I sighed.

"Since you brought her over last month, she called me a slut the first day we met. I just let it go she seemed to make you happy. That's all I want for you." He took a deep a deep breath walking over and sitting next to me.

"See, that's the thing. I don't feel happy with her. Honestly I only feel happy with you." When he said that he let out a nervous chuckle and I bit down on my lip.

"But we're just friends." I muttered.

"Because of me!" He jumped up onto his feet. "I caused us to be just friends because the first time you got that boyfriend Adam I could have told you, I could have said I didn't like him and he would be a jerk in the end, but I didn't say a thing. I just let you think you were happy. That's our problem Emma we never told one another how we really felt. Whether it's was a lie or the truth we just never told one another-" I pressed my lips against his finally making the first move on him, he wrapped his arms around my waist my mind nagged at me to stop, this was gonna mess up the friendship but I didn't listen I just entered my tongue into his mouth both our tongue dancing for dominance my hands went around his waist to his hair everything was getting heated he pulled me onto his lap falling backwards onto the couch, his arms started to move down my sides till he got to the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head, I then pulled his shirt off my hands running up and down his ab's.

"Mm." He groaned because my hands were really cold right now, his hands ran up my sides and towards my bra his hand going inside my bra to play with my chest he pulled me back down to him placing a kiss against my lips, I felt his erection against my thigh and I went to my back unclasping my bra and tossing it to the side, he moaned coming up to suck on my breast his assault on my breast left me wet with anticipation, his hands went to the hem of my skirt and his slowly slid that with my panties down my leg.

"My room." I whispered finally pulling away from the kiss, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me towards my room, him knowing full and well where it is. He laid me on the bed and started to suck my neck at first sucking gently but then sucking hard enough to leave a big, dark mark. He kissed my neck, to my stomach then got to the hem of my short's pulling it down my body.

"Fuck, thongs?" He muttered and my back arched, his mouth attached to mine and his fingers went to my pussy rubbing lightly before entering his fingers into me, I moaned out his name my body shaking at the feeling his fingers gave me. I took a sharp intake of breath as his fingers continued to move in and out of me, I started to feel my stomach tightened and I whimpered when he suddenly pulled his fingers outta me, I looked into his eyes and he sucked on his fingers. "Fuck! I knew it." He laid his head back I tiled my head in confusion he quickly came up placing his lips against mine.

"Knew what?" I muttered against his lips.

"That you taste perfect." He then suddenly thrust into me and it took me not a only a second to figure when he got naked, but when he got me wet enough to thrust into me so hard without warning.

"FUUUCK!!" I yelled out and he thrust harder into me pulling my leg over his shoulder that gave me a entire different feeling of pleasure as he thrust himself in and out of me I ran my hands up and down his ab's as my body was overtaken with pleasure I got goosebumps on my body and he let out a loud moan which made me let loose my orgasm crashing over my body, I yelled out tom's name I tightened around tom's cock and we both let out loud moan's as we reach euphoria and our high's came crashing down.

Me nor tom said another word for maybe two minutes when I finally spoke.

"What about Linda?" I whispered and his eyes went wide.

"Shit! She's in the car." When he said that my eyes went wide before we both burst out laughing we got off the bed and without getting dressed we walked down the stairs to see Linda was banging on my door that had a huge window in the middle, my eyes went wide but I barely had time to think before tom had grabbed my ass pushing me up against the window.

"Tom?!" Linda snapped.

"Should we show her who you belong too?" I whispered too tom turning us over so his back was pressed against the wall.

"I belong too no one but you Emma, so lets show her." He said placing a hard kiss against my lips.

"I would love to show her, and boy will I." I whispered against his lips and he kissed down my body till he got to my vagina.

Finished.