Saving herself from the pain.

Part 4. Part 1 - Ronnie Krays baby girl. Part 2 - The worst mistake of his life. Part 3 - Georges obsession.

Huge trigger warning this story will be filled with things such as rape, abuse, and violent themes. Read on with caution but enjoy if you do. Welcome to Chapter 4.

DanniiStorey

***

Ronnie's point of view.

Reg: You need to get back here, right now.

Reg then sent a forward message.

- Tell that brother of yours either he comes back, or I have more fun with his little girl.

My heart sank as I saw the photo appear, my baby girl bleeding and bruised.

I have no choice. I need to go save her.

I waited till nightfall and began my long trek back home. I didn't sleep for 2 days until my body forced me to stop and rest somewhere, all I was worried about was Crystal.

I tried to see if anything in the picture was recognisable, I got agitated when I couldn't recognise anything!

Reg: This was what I found when I went to see her.

A picture of her kitchen and her bedroom popped up, the kitchen was a mess, and the bedroom door was off its hinges and everything was thrown about. My baby girl definitely put up a fight.

I got to the house Reggie was inside with a bunch of his men, I went directly to the room.

It looks even worse than the picture.

"Do we know where she is?"

"No but he text to meet him at the cabin, he also said you would know what that meant?" Ronnie nodded.

"He must be talking about the place I hid when I escaped, there's a little cabin not too far from the prison."

"Let's go." Reggie said and the two got into the car speeding off the direction Ronnie gave, it took about three hours for them to finally pull up George was standing outside with Stan and Roger two higher up guards that was always with him.

"Didn't think you'd come." George giggled.

"Where is she!?" I growled in anger and he smirked.

"It's not going down that way, you are coming with me then I let her go." The smirk that formed on his face let me know he was lying.

"She isn't even here is she?" He smiled.

"Of course not, you should know better by now Ronald." He crossed his arms. "Now let's go! Or I make the call and she's dead." I looked at Reggie before down to my phone.

Her phone!

"Reggie her phone, she still has her phone." I whispered and at first he was lost then it seemed to click.

"We're on it, what about you?" He whispered back.

"I'm gonna go with them in this cabin, bring my baby girl here she'll love what I'm gonna do to him, and find out who the hell is helping him." Reggie nodded backing up and climbing into the car.

"LET'S GO RONALD KRAY!"

Crystal's Point Of View

I slowly came to, my head pounding and hurting like hell, I tried to move my feet, I almost screamed at the pain I felt, my ankle was tied to the metal pole... I needed to get out. There was only one way to untie myself.