Not only wrong but against the law.

Oh my GEE!! 100k Reads guys I'm so excited!! 😀😃😄😭😢 I could cry ughhh! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT.

***

AHHH! BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER YOU MUST KNOW THIS TOM HARDY FATHER AND HIS DAUGHTER SMUT.

*Slowly backs into dark closet embarrassed and ashamed* 😖😖

This story was requested the person did not want a shout out but I truly hope you enjoy.

And to all my readers that are gonna courpt their minds with this smutty one shot..... Well..

Enjoy you freaks! 😅😘😧😭😍

***

I guess you could say my life went the wrong route when my mother met her boyfriend Jason, I was 8 when they met and 9 when they married.

My mother and stepfather Jason returned from their honeymoon and the next night Jason came into my room.

"Just be good and try to stay silent." I couldn't.

"This might hurt but I promise it gets better." It did hurt.

"Now you can't tell anyone about this." I was too scared to tell.

"What we have is special." It wasn't special, it was wrong.

Those were just some of the things I could remember him saying to me, just some of the things he whispered whenever he would sneak into my room at night, or when my mother was working a late shift at the hospital.

I was twelve when he stopped sneaking into my room and thirteen when the cops came and my mother told me I was going to live with my father.

The judge gave her a choice, stay with Jason and lose me or leave Jason and keep me.

She chose Jason.

So here I was staring at the mansion the cop pulled into, I grabbed my book bag and got out of the car and the officer walked to my side.

"You're gonna be okay." His voice was soothing and it made me feel safe so I grabbed his hand and he smiled kindly and walked up to the door, still holding my hand he opened the door up and I stepped inside.

"Welcome home." He whispered and I glanced around this place was huge.

"Our dad will be back later and I got work but your room Is through that door, the kitchen over there and if you wanna go outside it's just through that back door." I thanked him and reluctantly let go of his hand as he walked out the door.

I learned his name was Craig and he was my older half brother, I got to the door he pointed to and opened it up, I collapsed on the bed feeling the tingle between my legs and tightened my thighs.

Not now!

Go tf away!

I curled into a ball and began to cry as the feeling of wanting sex washed over me.

I had been living with my father for a year now and yesterday was my birthday party, I turned fifteen and although I wanted to be happy anyone and everyone around us could tell I wasn't happy.

I'll never be happy again. Ever.

My father put me in therapy only a month after living with him and my brother seems to try and get close.

He doesn't understand what he's doing getting close to me, I got an unhealthy obsession with people who show me just a little attention.

My therapist says that's because of what Jason did to me.