Just one hell of a good time.

"I swear your neighbor is so hot!" My girl Andrea said as my neighbor was trimming the hedges in his backyard, I stood up from the bed and walked over to the window next to her staring at him I handed her the blunt.

"I know." I groaned. "Too bad the fucker always plays hard to get!" I said and she snickered.

"Yeah, it's because he's always with his wife or kids." She said handing the blunt back to me, I opened the window and placed the blunt in my mouth.

"Hi Mr. Hardy!" I called and he turned around.

"Oh hello girls." He smiled and waved kindly. I rolled my eyes and looked at Andrea who sighed. We shut the window and closed the blinds we glanced out one last time and he looked confused.

"I swear he plays hard to get." She said and I nodded my head, slipping off my shirt and shorts. "Pool?" I asked and she nodded her head, we grabbed the weed, and towels as we walked outside. We both jumped into the pool and were swimming, smoking and drinking beer for about two hours.

"Hi girls!" We both looked over to see Jamie.

"Hey Mrs. Hardy this is my friend Andrea." I greeted with a smile.

"Hello." Andrea gave her a dead look before swimming away.

"Sorry about her." Jamie just giggled.

"No problem, just wanted to see if your mom wanted to come out with me, I got some shopping to do." She said and I smiled.

"My parents went outta town yesterday." I simply said and she smiled.

"Alright well see you later, have fun." She snickers walking off.

"Have fun." Andrea mocked her and I swam over to her and grabbed a bottle of Vodka and took it down, Andrea got out of the pool and walked to the radio turning it on then up enough so we could tune out the world around us she slipped back in the pool and went to the other side of the pool. Me and Andrea just stared at one another, both of us were smoking a blunt, she was drinking a beer and I was drinking the vodka. I closed the bottle and put it on the floatie pushing it to her she took the bottle and opened it chugging some down.

We both slipped out the pool hearing The weekend "Earned it" start to play. She slowly walked to me and when she fully got to me, I grabbed her hips pulling her closer to me.

"I'm so used to being used." She sung and I dipped my head into her neck kissing I grabbed her chin as she moved her hips against mine and placed a kiss on her lips my tongue immediately entering into her mouth, she moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck, I seen a shadow and glanced over just in time to see Tom looking more then shocked with what was going on, I gently turned Andrea around so she couldn't see him but I could, my hands went down her back and to her ass, she dipped her head into my neck leaving marks.

"Lets go inside." I whispered into her ear and she nodded still in a lust filled daze, Tom watched and when we got to the room I opened the blinds and pushed her up against the window.

"Mm." She moaned as I slipped my hand to her breast and undid her bikini top. It slipped down her body and my hand connected with her bare breast, she moaned out.

"Look." I said and she opened her eyes. I watched as they connected with Tom's who was playing with himself which made me bite my lip.

"Can he join?" She asked turning her body around to face me.

"You want that?" I asked running my hand down her chest and to her bikini bottom, I slipped my hand inside and flicked her clit, she moaned.

"Yes." She said and I pulled my finger away biting my lip and looking at Tom who was no longer at the window. Hearing my bedroom door open me and Andrea looked over to see Tom, in the sweatpants he had on you could tell he was hard as a rock, his hair was messed up like he was stressing or something.

"Mm." Andrea moaned as I plunged my finger into her and looked into Tom's eyes. I pulled my finger out of her pussy and slowly walked to Tom. I shut the door and ran my hand down his back before slipping the shirt off his body, I pushed him towards Andrea and stopped when they were face to face.

"Kiss." I said and in seconds they were doing so, about ten seconds later he pulled back turning around and smashing his lips to mine, he ripped my bottom's off and I slid the sweat's down his legs, Andrea slipped down his underwear and we all went to the bed and tom grabbed me and lifted me over his head like I weighed nothing, Andrea got to work sucking his cock as he lowered me onto his face, he was licking, sucking, and biting my clit so much I came within seconds, he didn't stop when I did he licked it up and kept on going. I grabbed Andrea pulling her to me so I could kiss her. I loved kissing Andrea. She was one of the best, she moaned out as my hand went to her clit.

"Bailey." She moaned and I switched placing her over tom's face and she started to moan out his name. I jerked him off before slowly sliding down on his dick, he groaned out and I rocked my hips the headboard smacking into the wall and the bed bouncing up and down, Andrea was moaning almost yelling out in pain but more so yelling out in pure pleasure. She collapsed on the bed next to us and I rode tom's dick till he was cumming inside me he groaned out gripping my hips, I laid on the other side of him all there  of us trying and slightly failing to get our breath back together.

About five minutes later me and Andrea were dressed and went back to the pool while tom made way back to his backyard and started to trim his bushes once again.

Part 1.