Special underwear?

I walked out the shower with one towel drying my hair and the other wrapped around my body, as I walked out I seen a box on the bed so I walked over and opened it up.

A little black dress, white stocking's, white and black red bottom's and then some panties.

Daddy Tommy doesn't like bra's.

Quickly I slipped on the underwear and noticed they felt very heavy duty to be underwear but when I seen the time I knew I had no time to think about that, I quickly slipped on the dress and stocking's before drying my hair and leaving it out curly, I slipped on my white converse and walked out the room to see Daddy Tommy at the bottom of the stairs.

"My baby girl." He said and I basically jumped down the stairs and into his arms, he caught me and smiled. "Did you get my gift's?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yup." I nodded.

"And?"

"I'm wearing almost everything. Just not the shoes daddy Tommy" I said backing up and spinning he smiled nodding his head.

"And the panties?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah..." My voice trailed off and he smiled.

"Just making sure, come on we gotta get to the red carpet, get ready for the flashes." I nodded my head and we both walked out the house as we were walking out the house something made a vibrate sound before I felt something tingle my clit, I nearly jumped up in shock. "You okay?" Daddy Tommy smirked and I felt myself get turned on in seconds.

"Yes." He nodded his head.

***

Finally we got to the red carpet and got in front of all the camera's, I could barely see in front of me and then the vibrating feeling hit me and this time harder, I tightly grabbed onto daddy Tommy's back.

"Baby girl." He whispered in my ear.

"Daddy Tommy." I silently moaned into his ear. I whimper as the vibrating feeling get's faster and faster.

"Better not show the world your having an orgasm baby girl." He said and I looked to him as the sweat dripped down my forehead, then it stopped and I let out a deep breath.

"What is it?" I asked once we walked into the hall where the award show was happening, he took something out his pocket and switched it on as I nearly collapsed but he caught me and I moaned into his ear.

"Vibrating underwear my baby doll." I moaned again into his ear and he helped me stand all the way up before it went off, I was so sensitive and in this cloud filled lust I could barely comprehend where I was anymore.

During all the speeches and all the awards I was so out of it when they called daddy Tommy's name I barely could clap I had my hands holding my arm so hard I would have a horrible bruise tomorrow but I don't care, I can not do this much longer, I'm gonna fucking lose it. Daddy Tommy was on the stage so I took the chance to snake my hand under the table and dipped it under my dress and into my underwear just as I was gonna touch myself I felt daddy Tommy grasping my shoulder and I groaned out.

"Daddy Tommy please can we le-"

"You need something?" He innocently asked and I groaned.

"Please."

"Please what?" He tilted his head.

"Take me home." He snickered taking my hand as we walked out and got into the limo, I leaned against his ear. "Daddy I want your cock." When I said that he groaned looking over and smashing his lips against mine. Slipping his hand down my body and under my dress only slightly moving the underwear out the way and flicking my clit, I moaned jolting forward. My hand went into his pant's and I started to jerk him off.

"Oh yeah baby girl." He moaned softly and he slipped the underwear to the side as he pumped in and out of me I arched my back and started to jerk him but he pumped faster and I felt my body shutter daddy Tommy added a third finger and I came lose all over his finger's he snickered and I started to pump him again my finger grazing his tip and his cum spluttered out and he groaned as I continued to pump him.

The window to the limo went down and the driver was looking to us.

"We got here ten minutes ago sir."

"Okay." Daddy Tommy said taking my hand and leading me into the house the moment we got inside he slid his hand down my body getting onto his knee's and slipping the underwear off, I let out a moan as he sucked out a breath and my legs spread wider. Daddy Tommy smirked when my body shuttered then he licked a long stripe of my core and I threw my head back as he buried his face into me not stopping for even after I came just licked it all up and picked me up i wrapped my arms around his waist and my back slammed into the wall.

"Ow, daddy Tommy." I groaned.

"So sorry baby girl." He mumbled against my lips as we made it up the stairs and into the room knocking into more then one thing, but he took most of the blow's and shielded me when I almost hit something, finally we got to the bed and were both naked, daddy Tommy pulled me close to him and slipped the silk sheet's over us.

"Daddy Tommy?" I called after about ten minutes.

"Yes love." He answered his eyes still closed.

"Why do you love me?" When I asked that he opened his eyes and smirked.

"Because those big blue eyes." He said leaning closer to me. "And that beautiful smile." He said kissing my neck and I giggled. "That infection's laugh." He was now hovering over me. "And lets not forget the way you lick your lips biting the bottom lip just to tease anyone around you." He said and I giggled he laid down over me his head laying on my chest.

"I love you daddy Tommy." I said and he snickered.

"I love you too baby girl."

Finished.