The beautiful feeling.

YOU GUYS! WELCOME TO THE 100th CHAPTER IN MY BOOK! I'M SO EXCITED THAT'S WHY THIS IS IN ALL CAP'S AND BOLD!!!!!

If you made it this far you deserve a medal you SEX freak! HAHAHAHA!! 😂😍🤣😭

Okay, okay. I seriously hope you guys enjoy and THANKS so much for all the support I would not have kept writing had it not been for my readers!! Love you guys and READ ON! Please. 😓😘

Idea's. Idea's. Idea's. I need IDEA'S!! 😫😫

***

Today was one of those day's that I just wanted to erase, it was like everything was going wrong.

My mother first had to let me know that she wasn't making it out to me for my birthday, then my best friend literally snapped at me for no apparent reason, I spilled hot coffee all over my white blouse, and fell on my face as I stepped off the bus bruising my eye and splitting my lip. I was in pain, and felt so alone.

I just wanted to curl into a ball and cry alone in my room. I thought getting home and taking a shower would make everything feel better but I was wrong, the warm water did nothing for my splitting headache and the aching pain in my face.

I was out the shower and starring at myself in the mirror my eyes were red, puffy, and watery, it didn't help that Tom wasn't answering his phone or texting me back, I understand that sometimes I get into my mood's but he doesn't understand how good it would feel to have him here with me right now.

I collapsed on the bed and before I knew it I was sobbing with my face buried into the pillow, my hair was spread out everywhere and my body wasn't letting the tears stop, I don't know when Tom came in but I felt his hand placed against my head.

"Baby." His voice was deep but it would always sooth me. "What's wrong?" He asked standing up and slipping his jacket off placing it against the chair, he unbuttoned his pant's and slid them down by the end leaving him in only his white tank top and Abercrombie underwear.

"My mom's not gonna make it, I fell on my face and burned my chest, plus Terra snapped on me for stepping on her foot, I've never seen her like that. EVERYTHING! Everything is wrong!" I hugged the pillow and began to cry again.

"Come here babe." I looked up through my teary eyes to see him standing at the end of the bed with his arms around inviting me into his embrace. I smiled going to the end of the bed he wrapped his arms around me and the moment he did it felt perfect I let out a breath as his ran his hand up and down my back. "You always got me baby girl, you know that right?" He whispered against my head and I closed my eyes as the tear's fell out my eyes I felt him pull back just a little and his hand connected with my chin lifting my face up to look at him, he leaned down placing a gentle kiss against my lips. "No more tear's my love." He begged against my lips but they just kept coming.

I pulled back placing my head against his chest, the sound of his beating heart slowly stopped my tears as his hand run up and down my back, finally my tear's had stepped and I pulled back looking into his eyes.

"I'm sor-"

"Don't say sorry, I love you." He placed a kiss against my lips kissing me tenderly, his hands moving from my back to my waist pulling me closer to him as he laid my back against the bed and hovering over me.

He detached our lips looking deeply into my eyes before leaning down and kissing my nose gently. His mouth trailed down my neck before coming back to my lips and pressing himself against me, I dug my head into the pillow and let out a groan, I arched my back off the bed feeling his hard on constricted by his boxers, I could feel myself getting excited, I could feel this day slowly washing away as he grind down against my vagina that was only covered by my panties. His fingers snaked under my shirt and he slipped it over my head his eyes lingering on my naked breast as he tossed the shirt to the floor, he brushed his finger against my nipple causing my body to get goosebumps, when I felt his cock twitch I slipped the shirt over his body exposing his perfectly toned chest running my fingers down his ab's.

I slid my hands to the hem of his underwear and slid it down his leg the moment his cock sprung free he flipped us over so I was on top of him, moving my underwear out the way he captured my lips and I pulled us apart kissing down his stomach to his cock which I took in my hand and gave him a few pumped before standing back up and lining himself up with his entrance his very large member making my head go back.

"Feel so good, so fucking good." He moaned and a wave of pleasure washed through me just to know that it was me making him moan, his hands attached with my waist and he started to move my body making me bounce harder and faster on his cock suddenly my back arched and he twitched inside me I moaned out his name and clenched around him which sent tom into a loud moan as he was cumming I grabbed his shoulder's steadying myself as we both relaxed form our high's, I laid my head against his shoulder my breathing uneven.

"Are you okay?" Tom whispered and I looked up to him.

"Yes." I put on a fake smile and he sighed.

"That was a lie my love." I looked down to him and suddenly my eyes were filled with tears once again Tom quickly spun us around so we were laid on the side and I buried my face into his chest.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and tom took a deep breath kissing my head.

"Sh, sh, sh. It's okay, it's okay." He said running his hands through my hair I kissed his chest lightly and he snickered kissing my head. "Let's just cuddle, and lay here. Your gonna be okay, I promise I got you." He whispered and I let my eyes close. "That's right go to sleep, sh. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I muttered.

Finished.