Who's the father?

Just fluff.

***

"Your kidding right?" I asked looking to my friend.

"No, I'm pregnant." She said and I shook my head a little.

"So your gonna be like me then, a mother at only sixteen?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yes." I snickered shaking my head feeling the little hands on my lap i looked down to see my pant's now dirty from the pizza sauce that was on my daughter's hands.

"Does Tony know?" She shook her head and started to eat, I lifted Danielle on my lap and she started to play with the napkin.

"He broke up with me over text, think I'm gonna tell him anything!?" She snapped and I snickered.

"I guess not, but we do go to the same school so I'm sure he will start to notice." She groaned dropping her head on the table.

"That's true and the way it's looking I will be right in summer school with you guys." She said and I laughed shaking my head. "So what about you?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"What about me?"

"Are you gonna tell Jamie?" She asked and I took a deep breath.

"I already told you no." When I said that she sighed.

"Doesn't he have the righ-"

"Don't go there." I stood up adjusting her in my hip.

"Come on, you said when she turned a year you would tell him and here we are a year and two months later." She kept on and I shook my head.

"You should worry about your baby before you worry about mine." I snapped and she shook her head.

"Oh really!? That's where you wanna go!?" She stood up and I looked right to her.

"WHERE!? WHERE DID I GO BELLA!?" She got this angry look in her eye and we looked around to see the whole school yard was filled with kids and they were all watching us.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME ABOUT MY BABY WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD JAMIE THAT SHE'S HIS!" She snapped.

"Wait what-"

"SHUT UP JAMIE!" She snapped and he was just starring at me.

"SHE'S NOT HIS!" When I yelled that her eyes went wide and she gasp. "THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR!?" I shook my head and she was still shocked, I looked to Jamie who was more then confused. "I'm sor-"

"You cheated on me?" He asked and I sighed.

"That was a year ago Jamie, get over it." I said and glared at Bella before I walked away, I got halfway down the road when I heard snoring and looked down to see Danielle sleeping. I took a deep breath and moved her a little before I kept on walking.

"Best friend?" I heard her walking up but I didn't say anything. "I'm sorry-"

"It's okay." I turned to her and she sighed walking over and wiping away my tear's.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She looked down to Danielle.

"Me and her father messed around at David's party last year, we were both drunk and when I woke up him and my grandmothers gold bracelet was gone." When I said that her eyes went wide.

"W-what?" She said and I nodded my head. "Shit! I'm so sorry." When she said that I smiled looking down to Danielle. "Lets go back to my place?"

"No lets just go to mine."