No need to be insecure.

Part 2. Part 1 - The billionaire's daughter.

***

It had only been a day since Thalia had seen tom and she figured out everything she needed to know about him in a phone call.

She was now standing in front of the place he was supposed to be working today but when she seen him walking out the hall she raised an eyebrow.

"Hey tom!" Tom was pissed as he walked out, they fired him because they said they couldn't find him yesterday.

He was just gonna say where he was, then it hit him. No one would believe him anyways, he was now thinking of all the excuses to come up with when his dad finds out he lost his job.

"Thalia?" He said confused and she smiled.

She looked outta place on this side of town.

"What are you doing here?"

"Are you okay?" She asked because the moment she seen Tom she could just tell that something was wrong with him.

"Thalia just go home, I got fired today and I don't wanna deal with this." And then tom walked away, Thalia was shocked that he not only walked away from her but he was rude as fuck about it.

"Okay rude!" She rolled her eyes and got into the car slamming the door shit.

"We leav-"

"No! Not yet!" She snapped crossing her arms. "What the hell did I do!? Wait a second! AH YES!" Thalia jumped out the car and walked inside this hall, she looked around before she found the lady her father hired.

"Hey!" The women looked over and her eyes went wide.

"Ms. Skylar."

"Thalia, what happened with tom?" Thalia asked and the lady smiled sadly.

"He disappeared on me last ni-"

"I'm sure there's something that could be done?" Thalia smiled.

***

I had gotten back into the car about ten minutes after talking to Ramona and I didn't move I wanted to see if tom was gonna come back, then I seen him walking down the road and when he got to the car he knocked on the window.

"You didn't need to do that." He said.

"Do what?" I asked with a fake confuse look and he squinted his eyes.

"You didn't get my job back?" When he asked that I scoffed.

"No, why would I help someone who was rude. Lets go Jones." I said and Jones started the car his eyes went wide.

"W-wait I'm sorry I was just pissed and not even at you."

"Tom, I'm kidding. Of course I got your job back, now get in before Jones pulls off." He hoped into the car.

"Where is your place?" When I asked that his eyes went wide.

"We are not goin-"

"Come on, give Jones the address." When I said that he sighed giving him the address.

"It's nothing like your father's mansion. I think your room is bigger then my house." When he said that I smiled.

"I'm sure it's fine." He shook his head and the entire drive he was nervous I could just he was bouncing his leg and biting his lip every two seconds.

"Seriously why do we gotta go to my place, why not your's?"

"I don't want to be at my place." I said and tom took a deep breath.