Loving Vanessa.

Part 5. Part 1 - He's home. Part 2 - Time together.  Part 3 - Money talks. Part 4 - Stressful time.

BriGhost

***

Tommy had grabbed some food for lily before he made way towards the gym, Tommy had placed lily on one of the couches before he began to stretch, and get his hands wrapped.

“What are those for?” Lily asked pointing to the wrap that tommy was getting put on his hand.

“It protects your dad's knuckles from looking like that hand.” Paddy said lightly smacking Tommy's head. Lily smiled.

“But why does he need it, if his hand is already messed up?” Paddy smiled at Lily before looking at Tommy.

“She's too much like you,” He shook his head walking off.

“Check your sugar?” Lily began to do that and tommy made way to the bags, the first hit he gave sent him into his own world as he moved and grooved through that gym. Lily was just watching her dad as he went from the bag, to the weights, then into the ring, Lily stood up grabbing Max’s leash as she walked towards the ring not stopping till she was right under the ring.

Lily watched as Tommy and the other male swung at one another most of the time they dodged the hit except for once when the male swung harder than normal hitting Tommy square in the jaw she got a little scared going to take a step back but she couldn't due to the many guys that had now ran over.

Tommy was pissed, so pissed he saw black as he began to punch his spare partner, he knew one minute he was fine and the next he was on his back the blood rushing out his nose as Tommy was being pulled away.

“YOU’RE DONE CONLON!” The manager yelled and Tommy laughed darkly,

“Does it look like I give a shit!?” Tommy yanked his bag up walking out of the gym, he got two doors down before stopping and running back to the gym.

He was screwed the moment he got inside to see Lily wasn't there.

“Lily!?” He called.

“What did I sa-”

“Where's my kid assh-”

“Here.” Tommy turned around to see his father holding Lily who was holding Max’s leash, tommy walked over grabbing her to see a scratch it was small but deep, and bleeding.

“What happened?” Tommy asked Lily grabbing her into his arms and walking towards the car.

“The ring cut me. It really hurts.” She sighed and Tommy smiled.

“Let's get that fixed.” Tommy sat her on the hood of the car taking off his gloves and grabbing the first aid kit from his bag. He began to use the ointment on her arm and the moment he placed his finger on the cut he was no longer in the parking lot. The place was oddly quiet looking around everyone was sleeping other than those of us who were awake.

It was a sudden chill that hit causeing his body to shiver. “Daddy.” Tommy jumped seeing Lily staring at him oddly. “Daddy where did you go?” Lily asked, placing her hand against his cheek.

“I'm not sure.” Tommy said, taking a deep breath. “How about we go get some food and then maybe the museum, then bring mommy some food.” Lily smiled nodding her head.

Vanessa was in the on call room she got and was on the bed. She was having a migraine. She's been on her feet for hours and she knows she still has so much longer, feeling her pocket she took out her phone turning it back on.