The breakthrough she's always wanted.

Part 4. Part 1 - The long lost daughter. Part 2 - Time for a normal life, child of mine! Part 3 - Two bad kids isn't a perfect match.

***

"And you just let her ride off into the sunset with some strange kid on a motorcycle!?" May snapped at tom.

"Hey that little girl is controlled by no one, not even me!" Tom snapped hearing a motorcycle he opened the door him and may looked out as Isabel climbed off the bike Brad placed a kiss against her lips.

"Let me know when you start school, I wanna pick you up." Isabel nodded turning around she lost her smile the moment she seen tom and may.

"Go away." She rolled her eyes walking past them.

"No! Your not allowed to get on bikes with strange kids!" Tom snapped.

"He's not stra-"

"Please! That boy wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle he's a bum!" Isabel rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She said going to the stairs.

"You know what little girl!?"

"What!?" She snapped turning around and she felt the hard smack to her right cheek before she hit the floor.

"TOM!"

"Shit, I'm sorry." Tom helped Isabel up and she held her face.

"No need to say sorry, mom hit me harder." Isabel's eyes filled with tears as she walked up the stairs slamming the door so hard the walls shook.

"Tom, you can-"

"I know." Tom sighed, grabbing his coat and walking out the house, he seen Brad on his phone. "Get away from my house kid!" Brad looked up with his eyes wide before he turned his bike on and road away.

Isabel spent the weekend locked in her room only leaving for food and to shower. Isabel didn't wanna speak to tom or may. Today she started school so she got herself dressed not bothering to cover the black eye, that was red now.

As she got down to stairs tom and may were in the kitchen whisper arguing to one another.

"Your not the same." May said.

"How am I supposed to be the same!? I got a teenage daughter that's aleady having sex, hates me, is probably doing drugs and fights all the time, how am I supposed to be the same may!? Please enlighten me." May had wiped away her tears and Isabel hid behind the door as she seen her walk towards the door.

"I'm done tom, I want a divorce." Isabel's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped.

"W-what?" Tom asked taking a deep breath.

"You said after she settled you would change, two days ago you hit her tom, you hit your own daughter. I can't be with a man like that." Isabel bit her lip seeing her father break down made something in her hurt.

He was crying, shaking, Isabel could tell that cry, that shake he losing the one he love's, her mother would cry the same when she would lose her guys.

Would he cry for her like that?

"May pl-"

"There's nothing you can say Tom I'm done." She then walked out the door Isabel stepped out from behind the stairs.

"T-tom?" He tensed his eyes attaching to Isabel's and the look he gave her was the same one her mother would give her.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT! MY LIFE WAS PERFECT BEFORE YOU CAME IN IT!"