He wants her to be his forever.

Part 4. Part 1 - Could do alot in twenty minutes. Part 2 - Couldn't ask for a better time. Part 3 - I don't want anything other then you.

***

Brat.

I was being a brat and I could tell daddy was pissed. I said I didn't want to go out to a club for hours but yet he still forced me to come.

I wanted to stay home, eat some pizza, and watch movies, I even said he could go out and I would do all that alone. Yet here I was because he practically dragged me out the house.

He made me come but he couldn't make me act like his good girl.

I was sitting at the table, sipping on the vodka cranberry I ordered.

"Your making me lose my patience with you." He whispered into my ear, I sipped the rest of my drink making that annoying sound that I know he can't stand, he snatched the cup away the straw stayed in my mouth so I spit it out and he glared. "Well." His teeth clenched.

"Then let me go home, look I could get a Uber here in minutes." I showed him my phone which he also snatched away.

Just snatching all my things away!

"So that's why your being a little brat?" I only glared at him and he firmly grabbed my chin.

"Fix your face." I didn't move not a muscle till he pulled my face closer to him. "Fix. Your. Face." I wouldn't have listened but my mouth got dry, so I did as he said the tears brimming in my eyes. I made him mad, I didn't want to make him mad.

I just want to go home and eat pizza! Why can't I do that!?

I was so fustrated I angrily wiped my tears away as he pulled his hand away.

"Alright guys, we gotta go. I'll pay the tab for everything so far." He grabbed my hand walking to the register he paid and we walked outside.

"Don't think tears are gonna get you out of trouble." I didn't say anything back just got into the car as he open and shut the door for me.

The ride home was silent and tense, I knew he was mad but honestly he looked even hotter when he was mad at me.

"Dadd-"

"Save it." He barked and I took a deep breath crossing my arms.

"Save it." I mocked him biting my lip and the moment I felt that stare on me I knew I really fucked up now.

"What was that?" I looked over taking a deep breath.

"What?" I asked trying to sound genuinely confused.

"I see." He looked back to the road nodding his head slowly, I took a deep breath.

I basically jumped out the car and ran into the building of our penthouse, I pushed the elevator like ten times but it still opened and closed SLOW! And tom waltz right in before it closed.

Shit.

The elevator was tense I didn't spare a glance at tom knowing he was burning a hole into my head, he seemed to be fighting back his true anger at me but that's not what I wanted.

I wanted to see him truly angry.

So I looked over to him, giving him a blank look before looking away looking at him in the corner of my eye he was clenching his jaw in anger. The door had dinged and it opened to our place I went to step out but tom grabbed me by my neck not hard just enough for my breathing to quicken.

"I want you naked, and in the bed before I get to the room. Understand baby girl?" I opened my mouth running my tongue along my bottom lip.

"Yes." His hand began to tighten.

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy." He nodded roughly letting me go I stepped out the elevator sprinting to the room, my heart was racing and I would be lying if I said I've never been more turned on before, I sat on the bed slipping my heels off I put them in the closet slipping off my dress it hit the ground and I tilted my head looking in the mirror I was topless but it knew that wouldn't be enough so I slid the thong down smiling at myself.

I am pretty.

Hearing his heavy footsteps I jumped running out the closet and getting to the bed as the door opened. He walked in and I licked my lips he was naked and god did he look perfect.

"Mm-"

"Did I say talk!" That wasn't a question so I quickly shut my mouth. "Now." He walked over to me I didn't take my eyes off him not even as he hovered over me resting himself between my legs. "Do you think being a brat around my friends is cute?" He moved a piece of hair out my face. I shook my head and he nodded. "I should punish you..." I bit my lip trying to not talk. "Oh, baby girl I just noticed you're not talking, so your listening to me now." I shut my eyes, any ounce of dominance I had or wanted to keep went right out the window when I did because his mouth pressed against mine.

His fingers trailed down my body I attempted to breath but his tongue was exploring my mouth and it felt amazing I couldn't take a breath only fueling my lust.

"Fuck baby girl I could feel the heat radiating from your cunt." His fingers trailed over my pussy and my head went back I didn't want him to tease me, I needed him to do something. He sat up his cock springing in the air showing me just how hard he is, I licked my lips getting on my knees and slowly opening my mouth, I kitten licked the tip of his cock and he grabbed my hair pushing me down and I gave no fight as his cock went deep down my throat then he pulled me off when he let go of my hair I wrapped my hand around his cock jerk in him off and sucking at the same time he hissed.

"This is such a beautiful view my baby girl, you are so fucking good to me." I swirled my tongue around his cock and he bucked his up. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum you ready baby girl." I moaned against his cock the vibration seemed to send him into over drive as his unloaded and I swallowed everything I could before pulling away slowly letting his cum drip down my lip something my daddy tom seems to more then enjoy because he plunged his fingers into me I licked his cum off my bottom lip biting into his neck I know what gets him going.

"Daddy, you know how to make me feel so good." I moaned sucking a dark mark into his neck and he leaned down doing the same to me, I kissed down his chest feeling his cock twitch against my thigh I scooted down sucking a bruise right above his cock.

"Baby girl. Fuuuck!" He moaned as I got to his cock that was now fully hard I licked his cock just enough to get it wet before he turned me around my back hitting the bed I spread my legs and he pushed inside me stopping halfway to let me adjust before pushing fully inside me his thick cock spread me out so much my back arched and I cried out in pain.

"Baby-"

"I'm okay, I promise daddy I'm... Fuck! I'm okay." He began thrusting faster and harder into me pulling completely out before pounding in me. I let out a loud moan my high beginning to rip through me my fingers went to my clit rubbing eights as my high crashed down daddy tom's eyes followed my hand and he began to cum out of no where letting out a loud moan in disapproval as he rode out his high falling onto the bed next to me.

"You forgive me daddy?" He smiled pulling me closer to him.

"I could never be mad at you baby girl." He pressed a kiss on my cheek pulling me into his chest. "I love you forever." I giggled kissing his chest and lying my head back against his chest.

Finished.