The three demented.

The two girls were walking down the dark road, it was a cold and foggy, the girls they just didn't look like they belonged in this part of town the girl walking behind had dark brown hair curly hair, blonde streaks and a sorta bob haircut. She was wearing an off white jacket with black leggings and a pair dark brown boots, her hands were tucked into her jacket pockets. And the girl skipping in front of her had long brown straight hair with pink streaks. She was wearing a bright white coat with some pink leggings and some light brown ugg boot, she had much more pep in her step then the girl who was walking behind her.

"Flower, this isn't fucking working."

"Well you have no faith Rain.... Look truck stop! Perfect place." Flower smiled skipping faster, Rain only walked faster scoffing.

Tom pulled into the truck stop getting out his car and walking into the store, he was checking out when he heard the door ding and his attention went to the girls.

He nodded grabbing his things and going towards the door and when the girl with the bob haircut grabbed his elbow he stopped looking down.

"Can I help you?" Rain looked him up and down before letting him go.

"Nope." She walked away and he shook his head walking and getting into the car, hearing a knock at the window he looked over, only cracking open the window.

"Awe come on, I'm flower." The girl smiled.

"Tommy." Tom smiled. "What do you want?"

"Maybe for yo.. Hey wait don't roll the window up-" He turned his car on and turned the radio up.

"I can't hear you the music is too loud." He slowly bent down grabbing the gun he had hidden under his seat covering it with his jacket.

"Well that was a horrible fail flower." Rain crossed her arms.

"Come on you seen the same thing I did!" Flower stomped her foot.

"I didn't see anything." Rain leaned against the wall her eyes attaching to one of the men he was standing next to his beat up truck.

"Liar, that's why you grabbed him! He grew up with us in the home! I just can't remember exactly- oh my god! Tommy I loved him!"  Flower squealed excited and Rain smiled. 

"Just let me get us some money and we will go find him, he obviously doesn't remember us." Rain licked her lips and the guy closed the door walking over.

"Hey." He smiled. "You girls need a ride?" He smirked looking at the both of them.

"Ew! Not me." Rain chuckled grabbing his hand.

"I do, the bathroom is free." The man looked Rain up and down, she attached their lips getting the keys out his pocket and dropping them to the floor. Flower made a gag noise watching as they got into the bathroom she picked up the keys from the floor and skipped towards the truck.

Flower opened the door sitting down and looking around she finally found his stash.

"Bingo." She grabbed a ciggrette searching for a lighter but when she didn't find one she groaned.

"Great finally have a sm-"

"I remember you now." She jumped no one's allowed to sneak up on her she turned her head. "I gave you the name Flower. You still use it?" He snickered handing her a lighter.

"And you still use tommy." Flower blushed biting her lip.

"How's rain?"

"Still rain." Flower chuckled.

Rain walked out the bathroom wiping her bloody hands before slipping on the guys hat she sprinted to the truck with a deviously smirk.

"We should go someone's gonna find the body, hey tommy."