Nothing but intimacy.

This is a requested story!!

It's a Tommy Conlon one shot.

Hope you guys enjoy and welcome to the story, 😊😊

***

I was currently waiting for the elevator to come down, I just got back from spending the weekend with my boyfriend Wyatt, it wasn't what I wanted It to be, the typical movie night and missionary, As the elevator doors opened I stepped inside and leaned against the wall.

"Hold the elevator!" The person ran over sticking his hand inside the elevator and stopping it from closing. I smiled kindly seeing Tommy Conlon but that smile quickly disappeared seeing he was with his girlfriend Lila.

After what felt like forever my stop came and I stepped out squealing slightly as someone squeezed my ass, I looked back into the elevator shocked to see Tommy smirking and the girl looking my way confused.

"You okay?" I opened my mouth to answer her question but just nodded my head without turning my back. I looked at Tommy one last time before finally turning around and almost sprinting to my door, I opened the door slamming it shut and leaning against the wall.

"So fucking awkward!" I groaned walking into the bathroom.

I saw Tommy a week later and when I saw he was alone I was gonna finally go for it.

I know it might be wrong for some people but I didn't care, he stepped into the elevator, hitting his floor he turned his head just a little and when he saw me, he smiled.

"Oh hey." I bit my lip. "Shy, that's super attractive." I raised an eyebrow and moved the piece of hair behind my ear.

"You touched my ass, that was inappropriate." I challenged him and he chuckled, turning around he placed both his palms against the wall trapping me in, I licked my lips, my eyes meeting his. He attached our lips, our lips over in sync with each other, his hand running down my side. The elevator dinged and we pulled away my breathing uneven.

I was suddenly nervous so I put my head down and went to step by him but he grabbed my arm quickly re attaching our lips, my back was now against the wall just outside my door as I searched for the keys his hand making way down my body.

I gasped feeling his finger slip inside my skirt and circle my clothed clit. Finally I got the door open and Tommy slipped my skirt and panties down, kissing down my neck, breast and stomach as he got to my core I shivered, he brought my leg over his shoulder lightly licking up my core.

"Shit." I bit my lip, he chuckled kissing my clit slightly he licked up my core and my hand tangled into his hair he moaned vibrating my pussy, my back arched off the wall my moans only got louder as he buried his tongue into my hole before entering his finger into me.

"Tommy!" I cried out, my knees trembled as the pleasure took over my body my eyes shutting tightly and a loud moan leaving my mouth as I was cumming and Tommy licked everything up, my high felt like it took forever to ride out but Tommy waited licking up everything before coming back up and attaching our lips.

He grabbed my ass lifting me off the ground, my legs wrapped around his waist as he pushed me up against the wall, I ran my hand down his chest unbuttoning his jeans they slipped to the floor I grabbed his cock and he hissed against my lips, his cock was rock hard and when his boxers came down he quickly lined himself up with me and eased himself inside my hole. He gasps pulling fully out before sinking inside of me.

He had one hand holding me up and the other firmly pressed against the wall behind us as he thrust his cock in and out of me, I threw my head back as he buried deep inside me, I could feel every inch of his cock.