He's home.

Tom Hardy as Tommy Conlon.

Movie: Warrior.

This is a collaboration, had lots if fun writing, and hope you enjoy. BriGhost came up with the concept and idea so thank her!! Hope ya guys like.

***

Waking up the sound of her alarm clock, then hitting it to turn it off. Vanessa knew she had to get up because if not Lily her daughter would miss school and she would miss work. She got up then threw the covers off of her body and proceeded to take a quick shower.

Lily is five and she is the light of Vanessa’s life. She was thrilled the day she was born and she doesn’t know her father but he left for the marines and never knew about her. Lily acts like her father Tommy sometimes and it cracks Vanessa up.

Tommy and Vanessa was high school sweethearts and people knew we were bound to end up together. Months before Tommy left and Lily wasn't even born Vanessa attended nursing school and a couple of years ago she became a RN. She’s an RN at a local hospital and enjoys her job because she gets to help people.

After her shower she got dressed for work and then went to Lily’s room to wake her up. She saw Anubis the black german shepherd they got two years ago because Vanessa found out Lily was a diabetic. He has to go to school with her because he can alert her when to check her sugar.

Lily got up then she ate breakfast which was oatmeal and fruit. She went upstairs to get dressed and brush her teeth. Vanessa put her hair in pigtails then we were off to school. She was driving to lily’s school and she was in kindergarten.

Vanessa pulled up in the loop and saw Mrs. Carter her teacher. Vanessa got out of the car then opened Lily’s door Max getting out first then with Lily holding his leash.

“Vanessa!” She heard someone shout.

It was her teacher walking over.

“How’s her sugar?” She asked.

“It was good when I checked it this morning and max should know when it gets low like usual.” Vanessa told her.

She nodded then told me to have a good day. Vannesa got back in my car and put it in gear driving away from the school. Her mom was going to pick up Lily later and which Vanessa was going to be working.

***

Eighteen hours later she was finally getting in her car after a long day and her feet were killing her. Lily was staying the night at her mom’s and she got in the car. She was puked on today, had a catheter bag bust on her as well, and you name it. She changed scrubs twice today was tired and worn out. She was lucky to drive home and when she pulled into the driveway, got out locking her car then saw someone at the front door on the steps. It was someone she haven’t seen in year..

“Tommy” She said

“Hey Ness” He smiled.

“This can’t be ...you're supposed to be-“

Tommy stood up proceeding to walk over to her. She hugged him tightly. Her body shaking with excitement and nervousness. Tommy took in her vanilla scent, he missed all these years. Suddenly his lips attached to hers oh how much did he miss her taste he then pulled away looking to the door before looking back to her.

“Should we take this inside?”

“You sure you can handle me?” Vanessa asked. Tommy raised an eyebrow before the two went inside and towards the room he two were in so much of a bliss Vanessa didn't stop to think about the much bigger problem here. Lily. Suddenly she pulled away looking into Tommy eye's.