The need to be free.

The party in my eyes was going just fine then suddenly tom was pissed and I didn't understand why, he wouldn't even answer me when I asked what was wrong.

So I said whatever and walked to the kitchen to get me another drink and maybe some better company then his idiotic ass. I was talking to this chick for about thirty minutes when she said bye and I figured I'd go say sorry Tom since I did initiate the argument, I was looking for him for maybe ten minutes when I finally found him drunk dancing with some girl, I nodded my head she leaned in kissing him and he didn't stop or push her away from him.

I nodded my head and turned around walking out the party and getting in the car, I sped home and went right to the room, I needed some sleep or I would kill this man.

The next morning I woke up and Tom was passed out fully dressed next to me, I scoffed and got out the bed making way to the bathroom, I was in the shower for maybe fifteen minutes when I heard the door open, the sink came on and went off seconds later, when the shower door opened I got out the other side.

"Seriously?" Tom poked his head out and when I seen his neck I couldn't hold it in.

"What time you got home last night?" I asked.

"Um, I had the driver get me from the club." I nodded my head.

"And who was sucking on your neck?" He groaned.

"Just some blond-" I walked out the bathroom slamming the door shut and making way to the closet I quickly got dressed and left the house before he was even out the shower.

***

"Come on you can't be serious?" My brother said and I scoffed.

"Be fucking serious Donnie, he let the chick suck on his neck long enough to leave a hickey, how do I know he ain't sleep with her?" My brother groaned.

"Trust?" He said suggestively, I scoffed.

"He kissed the chick, I seen it."

"Then you should have stopped it right there, why'd you just leave?" When he asked that I looked down and he sighed. "Shit, sorry. I know your not good with confr-"

"Baby Tom is here- Oh hey Maggie." Erin his wife walked in, this is the first time I have seen her, since she got knocked up.

"Hey man." My brother walked to tom and I grabbed my phone and purse.

"I'll see you-" Tom cut me off, and grabbed my arm.

"Wa-"

"Fuck off tom!" I snapped yanking myself out his hold and walking by them.

"Maggie wait." Erin ran towards me so I stopped walking and she snickered. "Thanks, I can't run like I use to with this belly." We got outside and sat on the bench. "So tell me." And so I told her and I told her about everything. "First of all, thanks for telling me." She smiled because me and her have not had the best relationship, we use to be best friends in high school but when I found out she was sleeping with my brother ten months ago and I was mad, I guess I was more betrayed but whatever i'm over it now.

"I just don't know what to do, I feel like divorce would be the only option now." She sighed.

"Are you sure? I mean are you ready for the shit storm that comes with?" I groaned.

"You mean the hate I'll get?" She nodded her head. "At this point I don't give a shit what anyone has to say, I just need to be out and out fast. I don't even want to stay in that house." She nodded her head.

"You can always stay here you know your brother w-"

"Maggie." I groaned standing up.

"I'll call you later." I said to Erin and she nodded I helped her up and waked away.