Obsessed with him.

The man next door was like a drug to me, and we've never even spoke. The first day I seen the man from next door was three months ago when he moved across from mine, in the past months I was studying him.

He was 5'9, at least twenty years old, his birthday was September 15, he was also a father already, a little girl named Tatianna Hardy, she's a beautiful little girl a spitting image of her father.

As I went into my closet hiding all the evidence of stalking him that I had, I mean yes it's wrong but I just wanna know everything about him, I want to know where he came from and why he suddenly was warping my mind.

My father always told me i was just like him I had an unhealthy obsession of knowing about everything and everyone around me.

That just simply isn't true.

I only obsess over the one's that my mind tell's me too, they scream it till I can no longer take it and I cave.

Which I always end up liking in the end.

I had just finished hanging the recent picture I had taken of Tom when my mother knocked on my door so I walked out the closet and met with her she smiled sadly.

"Still stalking that boy?" She asked placing down a hamper with my clothes in it on the bed.

"It's not stalking." I muttered and she smiled walking over to me.

"I don't why know you just don't talk to him, he won't bite." She snickered moving me towards the mirror. "Your beautiful." She said and I lightly pushed her away grabbing my book-bag and looking away from the mirror.

"I got school, love you." I mumbled walking out the house I only heard her sigh before I closed the front door and slipped my hoodie on.

"Hello." I looked up to see the little girl running across the street to me and my eyes went wide.

No one ever taught her running in the street is dangerous?

"Hi." I muttered backing away from her a little, I don't do good around others it doesn't matter age.

My palm's get sweaty and I worry.

"Your pretty, what your name?" The little girl tilted her head and I looked around before looking down to my phone.

"I got school." I said and she still stayed smiling at me.

"Mommy use to go to school, then she got sick." I smiled a little.

"My dad got sick too, he's in heaven now." I said and the little girl's eyes lite up like a Christmas tree.

"Does he know mommy? She's in heaven too with the angels." I licked my lips and looked to the house just waiting for someone to come out and get this child.

"I gotta go to school." Then I walked off and when I looked back I seen her back on the other side and playing with her toys, I shook my head that little girl is a smart child that's for sure.

***

I didn't hate school I just enjoyed being at home more.

The only good thing about school was Tom, who worked with my Science teacher Mrs. Brady, beautiful teacher just always has an attitude, I mean it's worst then the teens.

During Science I would just Draw Tom, his eyes, his lips, his smile, his teeth, and his hands. I would just draw him.

I try my best to not get caught starring at him although it wouldn't matter much because almost all the girls at this school stare at him and don't even attempt to hide it.