Time for a normal life, child of mine!

Part 2. Part 1 - The long lost daughter.

***

Isabel was laying in the bed with Mile's, she learned Miles was older then her by maybe six years but she didn't care.

And it didn't seem like he care'd either.

Tom hadn't been back to the house since he dropped her off and she's just been with Miles.

Tom walked into the apartment, when he finally got the guts to tell his wife about Isabel and she was pissed that he left the little girl alone in a unknown place, tom looked around and what he seen made him pissed!

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Tom snapped and both of them jolted awake.

"Seriously man." Miles groaned and Isabel laid back down as he pulled her into his embrace.

"How old even are you!? Get the fuck out of here before i call the cop's." Miles groaned kissing Isabel's head and walked out the room, Isabel got up and Tom turned around covering his eyes. "Get dressed!" He snapped and she did as told.

"Done." She said smacking into his shoulder as she walked by him.

"Lets go." Tom said and she slumped down in the chair.

"I'm not in the mood." She said looking out the window to see Miles just walked into his apartment he looked over smiling at her and she just laid her hand on her head.

"Isabe-"

"What tom!?" She snapped and he shook his head tossing the book bag at her she caught it.

"Pack up, your moving." When he said that her eyes went wide.

"No I'm not." She tossed the bag to the floor and looked back out the window.

"You know what!" Tom yanked her up by the forearm and started to drag her out the building.

"Get off me!" She tried to fight. "I said get off me!" She snapped and he just pulled her down the stairs to the lobby. "Tom!"

"SHUT UP! YOU KNOW HE'S AN ADULT!?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE! GET OFF ME I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH." Isabel snatched herself away and ran back up the stairs, Tom stood in the place he was starring at where she ran to. He took a deep breath and looked around not many people were in the lobby but the one's that were was indeed looking at him.

Isabel was looking out the window Miles wasn't near and she just wanted to see him, Miles want's her other then everyone else in her life.

"Isabel." She didn't speak. "Isabel you're gonna need to talk to me-"

"Why?" She looked over to him. "You suddenly want to be my father? You left for almost three months, you just dropped me off at this place and acted like I didn't exists, is it because of her?" She looked over.

"No, I told her about you and she told me to come get you." Hearing that Isabel scoffed.

"I don't want go with you, or her."

"To bad, your mother's gone. I'm all you ha-"

"I don't have you, and you don't have me." Isabel said picking up the book bag, she started to pack her things.

"Where are you gonna go!? I can't just let you walk out my life-"

"Why? You walked out on my mother?"

"That's a low blow."

"Yeah, well how about this, my mother killed herself you know holding this stupid picture." Isabel tossed the picture to the floor. "Even in death she cared about you more then me, a man that never loved her, a man that doesn't love anyone but himself, your all the same you know. All the same." Isabel zipped up the book bag and swung it over her shoulders, she went to walk by him and to the door when he grabbed her.