Psychopaths.

"What can I get you boys tonight?" I asked the two males that walked into the door and came straight to the bar.

"You are a fine thing." One man said and the other looked me up and down.

"That is a true statement." The second man said taking off his hat and sitting down.

"What can I get ya guys?" I asked again.

"Call me Calvin dearie." The first man said and sat down. "This my brother Caleb." I looked to both of them.

"People call me bartender." I smiled and walked towards the couple who were showing me the empty beer's they had, I grabbed the empty beer's putting them both down, then walking back to the man. "Figure it out yet?"

"Whiskey, for both." Calvin said and I nodded turning around I grabbed two cup's popping three ice in each then pouring them halfway, I placed them down and moved onto a male that was sitting in the corner I got his drink and then made way to the other side of the bar handing a man three beers and taking the old one's.

"Bartender." I turned my head to see someone else must have walked in.

"Give me a second." I said pouring the drink and giving it to the women she thanked me and I wiped my hands on the towel. "What can I get you?" I looked up and groaned.

"Seriously Thomas?" I said and he laughed walking behind the bar.

"Awe, come on love." Thomas own's the bar and has been my boss for three year's.

"What?" I turned around crossing my arms.

"Why didn't you call me back last night, it broke my heart." He said holding his heart and I glanced over to see the two men from before are signaling for more drink's, I walked over.

"Two more?"

"Yes love." Calvin said and I smiled grabbing the cups.

"Love?" Thomas looked to the men and glared at them.

"You can't look at the customers like that." I said pouring the drinks and walking over placing them down.

"Here ya boys go." I smiled.

"And here you go." Caleb put a fifty dollar bill in my hand his hand lingered on the tip of my fingers before he pulled away and I smiled putting the money in my pocket.

"Beer me!" I walked to the other end ignoring the stare I was getting from Tommy. I grabbed the three empty beer's and giving him three more. "Thanks I am out of here after this so here." He handed me a twenty and I smiled.

"Thanks." He nodded walking away, I threw the beer's out.

"What's with those two?" Tommy asked and I turned around to look at him.

"They are customers." I groaned walking to the end of the bar and refilling two beer's, the men handed me ten and I thanked them walking off.

"That call you love?" He looked to the two men who were in a deep conversation, I walked to the couple with the beers.

"Want another?"

"Yes please." The women said and I smiled taking the empty's one and giving them two more, they thanked me and I nodded walking back to the other end and cleaning up the mess that some others must have left behind.

"Hey can we get two more?" The brother named Caleb looked to me I went to get it but Thomas beat me to it.

"What is you two were having?" He asked and I groaned walking by him.