Fresh out of a breakup.

Welcome to the 122 chapter! Oh my gee you guys I do got A LITTLE sad news I won't be uploading anymore.... 

Till 2020!! Sorry, did I almost break your little heart's, well I broke mine writing that sentence but I hope you guys love this chapter and I will be back 2020.

Have a happy new year everyone. 

***

Go to a party he said. 

It'll be fun he said.

If anything going to this party is the worst thing I could have done, it just led to the enviable, me and my boyfriend Johnny had been together since 11th grade, that was almost four years ago and when we reached the 3 year mark we both knew we couldn't stand one another, we just stayed together for the convenience, but tonight that all came out which is why I was left at the side of the road, single, and cold. 

I would have felt better had he dropped me off at the truck stop I seen about two block's down but no he just wanted me out his car and out his life as he put it. So here I was walking down this dark road with a dead phone and a short red mini dress. 

"Just great, if my mother seen me like this." I groaned just thinking about the world of hell I would be in when she find's out what happened tonight. 

Unlike me. She liked Johnny. 

I seen a car pull over and my heart started to beat faster, was no way in hell I was getting kidnapped on this dark road, so I looked across the street and quickly ran away from the man and his car, I seen light's from the truck stop and let out a deep breath getting into some light I finally stopped running and took a deep breath. 

"All that running I got here before you." I jumped a little and looked up to see who that voice belonged too. 

"Do I know you?" I mumbled and he only smiled. 

"No I don't think you do." 

"I don't talk to strangers sir." He laughed shaking his head. 

"I haven't been called sir in like a year so thanks for making me feel old, I'm Tom." He put his hand out. 

"Jamie." I smiled kindly taking his hand. 

"Well can I just say I seen you get out of a car in the middle of nowhere, I just wanted to make sure you would be okay." He said and I nodded my head a little. 

"So you were watching me, like a stalker?" I tilted my head and his eyes went wide. 

"Whoa, no. I mean nothing like that, it's just dark and cold out here." I took a deep breath. 

"Yeah, that was my ex." I groaned and he looked confused.

"Why would you be with an ex dressed like that? Tryna make it work?" He asked walking towards the door to the store. 

"No, we just broke up, like when I got out the car." His eyes went wide and his mouth made an 'o' shape. 

"Where are you from? If you don't mind me asking." I asked and he smiled. 

"I mind." He joked walking into the store I just shook my head and looked around to see a trucker looking at me. 

"Where you headed to big guy?" I asked trotting over. 

"Miami." 

"Damn, that's far from where I'm going." I chuckled and he nodded his head. 

"And where might that be little lady?" He asked and I tapped my chin.