I like more then one.

Tom Hardy as Reggie and Ronnie Kray

***

The drinks were flowing, the light's were blaring, the music was so loud I couldn't hear myself think, then I felt the hands on my waist and my eyes opened starring into the eyes of one of the male's I've been dancing and drinking with for a few hours. 

"What's your name again?" I asked to the male that was in front of me. 

"I'm Ronnie!" He yelled over the music and I nodded my head turning my body towards the male that was behind me. 

"And you?"

"Reggie." I nodded my head wrapping my arms around his shoulders and moving my ass against the other guy. 

"So you up for this?" Reggie asked and I smiled. 

"For what? A three way? Shouldn't I be asking you two that?" I said looking towards the both of them. "Your twin's obviously." I snickered and they only glanced at one another. 

"Of course doll." Ronnie said and I licked my lips.

"More drinks?" I asked and they both nodded as we made way back to the booth i'm guessing they had because I came here with my brother and three dollar's in my pocket. At the thought of my brother I looked around the club to see my brother was chatting with some girl. "Order the drink's I'll be back." I said and Reggie looked a little confused, while Ronnie was chatting with some guy I raised an eyebrow and something in me giggled. 

He likes guy's too, that's cute.

I got to my brother who told me too go ahead cause he was going home with the girl he had I nodded my head making way back to Ron and Reggie who smiled when I walked over. 

"Well look who's back." 

"We thought you ran away." Ronnie said and I smiled. 

"Now why would I do that?" I asked bending down placing my lips lightly against his, he went to kiss me back but I quickly pulled away and took down the shot. 

"Fuck brother, we got us a ready and willing one." Reggie said and I then took down the other three shot's that were on the table. 

"So, we doing this?" I asked slamming down the shot glass as they looked to one another in shock. 

"Lets go." Ronnie stood up grabbing her waist as the three of them walked out the club. 

"So how are we getting- A car, huh." When we got into the car I wasted no time to press a kiss against Reggie's lips lightly as he grabbed my hips pulling me towards him I wasn't shocked to feel Ronnie hand run down my back pulling my dress up and rubbing his finger against my clothed clit I moaned into Reggie's mouth then felt Ronnie kissing my back roughly before he turned my around I gasp's in shock when he licked a long strip up clothed vagina, I tightened my hand on Reggie's cock which caused him to hiss out in pain and pleasure. 

"Ronnie, come on." I begged wanting him to just move my thong out the way and actually lick me but he wasn't giving me what I wanted, finally I turned myself around starring into Reggie's eyes, he seemed more willing to give me what I want. 

"I got you." He smiled up at me pushing me back lightly as I fell onto Ronnie's lap, Reggie moved my thong out the way and licked a stripe up my pussy, I gasp's out in shocked then felt Ronnie's hand run down my neck pulling the top of my dress down letting my tit's spring free, I opened my eyes to see him lick his lips before attaching his tongue to my nipple, my back arched as Reggie's tongue entered my hole my body shivered then I felt a mouth pressed against mine and Ronnie entered his tongue into my mouth taking control of the kiss.