So embarrassing.

Why would I do that!? Why would I SAY that!? Those three little fucking words just made my entire life as I knew it, fucked up.

"I'm gonna go." I sat up on the bed and slipped my bra on.

"Wait a second why?" Tom asked and I got up grabbing my underwear and slipping them on.

"I just got a lot too handle at my place." I said grabbing my shirt and tom sat up.

"I can drop you off hom-"

"No, I should just leave." I said searching for my pant's I was looking around the dresser where we started only to feel tom's arms wrap around my waist.

"Okay tell me what's wrong?" He whispered against my neck.

"Look it's nothing." I turned around lightly pushing him away. "I just gotta go." I said and finally I found my pant's but Tom snatched them away.

"This isn't about what just happened right?" He asked and I closed my eyes.

"Where is this going!?" I asked pointing between us.

"I'm hoping to sleep." When he said that I shook my head snatching my pant's away.

"Exactly, it isn't going anywhere so lets just stop playing games right now." I said sliding on the jean's.

"Okay look i'm sorry, I was just trying to calm things down-"

"Tom! I just told you I loved you, in the middle of sex and you think jokes are the way to get out of it? You don't need to dick me around, just tell me the truth! Alright you don't love me back, but don't patronize me." I ran my hands through my hair before looking for my sandals.

"I'm sorry." Tom grabbed my arm looking into my eyes. "Okay, I swear I'm sorry for that, it's just no reason for you to be feeling some type of way. It's just three little words." When he said that I shook my head.

He wasn't getting it.

"You didn't say it back!" When I said that his eyes went wide. "That's what's wrong with me, I don't want you to say it because you know I wanna hear it, I want you to mean it and now I know you wouldn't mean it even if you did say it." Tom's mouth dropped suddenly realizing where he went wrong.

"Shit, I didn't say it back because I was honestly really caught up in the moment, I was hitting it nice you know." I tried to hold in the smirk but when he pointed to my lips I burst out laughing.

"Ugh! No!" I said and he sighed pulling me into a hug, I pulled away and his hand's went to my face holding me in place. "Please, I just wanna leave." My eyes started to tear up and he stuck out his bottom lip.

"No, not till I can show you." He said pulling one hand away from my face and wiping away the stray tears that were falling out.

"Show me what?" I sighed feeling a little drained with everything right now.

"How much I fucking love you." He whispered his lips connecting with mine, it was a slow kiss like he was savoring every moment of it, he slightly pulled back placing his forehead against mine. His tongue asking for an entrance which I gave him he backed me up till I got to the bed taking a seat he got in between my legs kissing down my neck leaving little purple marks every time he sucked.

"Tom." I moaned as he bit down on my neck, he pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"I love you." He said nipping my ear I shivered at the feeling. "What? Not gonna say it back?" He asked and I looked at him biting my lip, he smirked at me slipping my shirt, bra, and pant's off me looking into my eyes the entire time he leaned in kissing my neck guiding my back onto the wall so I was spread out with him over me.

"Mm, look at you. All spread out for me, so fucking beautiful." Heat raised to my clit at his words, and my back arched just slightly. "I love here." His mouth connected with my breast, he pulled back and his hand ran down my body. "And these thigh's." He groaned kissing down my stomach I watched him the entire time his finger connected with my clit and I moaned. "Mm, and I'm so in love with that moan." He said as his finger started doing eight's on my pussy, I threw my head back as I felt a little lick to my pussy my hands bundled into the sheet's and right before I was ready to cum he stopped, which made me groan and open my eyes.

"To-" I got cut off when he buried his face into my pussy, I moaned out his name he pulled back kitten licking my clit and bringing his finger to play with my hole before he slid in two fingers then started to thrust them my back arched and it didn't take long before my legs were shaking, and my body started to form goosebumps. "Fuck! To- Tom!" I moaned and he chuckled the vibration making my eyes shutter close and my head fall back.

Then he stopped and I cursed out my eyes opening as his body come up to me level he placed a light kiss on my lips.

"Tom." I groaned and he snickered.

"What love?" I sighed.

"Can you fuck me already." He raised an eyebrow and when he shook his head no my eyes went wide. "What why not?" I asked and placed my hand on his cock which was rock hard.

"I'm gonna make love to you." When he said that my mouth dropped I was in shock.

"W-what?" I asked and he smiled rubbing himself against my pussy before he guided himself into me, his movement's slow and very gentle as if he was trying to savior the moment it felt so amazing. It didn't take long before my pussy was clenching around his cock.

"Fuck. Your clenching." Tom muttered pressing our lips against one another, I bit his lip to try to hold myself from cumming but when his thrust started to get sloppy I lost it my legs shaking as we both released into one another he moved in and out of me slowly before laying on the bed next to me.

We were laying in silence for maybe a few seconds when tom turned me around so I was looking into his eyes.

"I love you, I mean I love you more then I love anything else in this world, never forget that." I smiled before I started to bite my lip.

"I love you too." I placed a quick kiss on his lips and he snickered burying his face into my neck.

Finished.