Annoying old friend.

I wouldn't say I was confused when Tom came up to talk to me randomly at lunch one day, I wasn't stupid I knew exactly what he was doing, he's been with every girl at this school and I must be on that list he has.

Even though technically he's already had me!

Well he's got the wrong one, because he won't be getting into my underwear, during free break I would always go to the library and work on the things I had left over, but then Tom started to show up and sit right next to me, and all he'd do is annoy me.

So I stopped and started staying in my last class, the teacher always leave's after last class and I can get some silence while catching up on the work I missed while I was away.

"Emma! Why you leave me!?" Tom was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed I groaned.

"Tom could you just leave me alone for one day? All I ask for is one day." He tapped his chin like he was thinking before he walked in and plopped down in the chair next to me.

"But I'm bored." he whined.

"So go fuck one of your whore's. Better yet, go study so you can go to collage and get far away from me?" I suggest and he scoffed.

"I'm going to Stanford I don't need to study anymore." When he said that my eyes went wide.

"As in Stanford University?" I ask and he got this dark look.

"Yeah, why you say it like that?" He asked and I coughed a little.

"So who'd you fuck to get into that place?" I asked and he groaned.

"First of all I don't fuck everyone-"

"So who'd your mother fuck?" I said writing down the answer to the question.

"So where did you go?" He asked and I looked up to him.

"Can you like butt out and let me finish." I said and he shrugged tapping the desk, after about ten minutes of him tapping I groaned and started to pack all my things.

"Done?" He smiled up to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just gonna go home and do this, your irritating me."

"Sheesh meanie." He said and I slung the book bag on.

"Childish." I walked out the door and almost got down the hall without his harassment till I heard loud footsteps running to me.

"Wanna hang out?" He got to my side and I looked to him.

"Why are you messing with me, you could have any of these girls at a drop of a dime. Yet here you are harassing the one girl who doesn't want you." When I said that he didn't seize from that stupid smirk on his face.

"Oh come on, I don't want them. I want you." His voice was so sincere I almost fell for it.

"Good one." I started to walk again till I got out the door's and made way towards the bus stop.

"Lemme take you home?" He suggested and I shook my head.

"I rather get eaten by a snake then get in your STD infested car." He held his heart like he was offended.

"You really are mean, I've been being nice to you for like two weeks and yet you still insult me." He said and I gave him a confused.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize two weeks of being nice was enough time to shave three years of being a dick." I said and he groaned.

"Your impossible." He said walking over to me.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN! TOM I WILL PUNCH YOU, I WILL PUSH YOU INTO TRAFFIC PUT ME DOWN!" He did put me down, down in his car! "Hey this is kidnapping I don't wanna go with you!" He got in the driver seat and laughed shaking his head.