The sweet taste of an affair.

I'm not a bad guy.

Well I feel like I'm not a bad guy, others might disagree.

Yes, I had the family I wanted, the home, the life… I guess you could say I had it all but that just wasn't enough to satisfy me, I guess.

Which is why I was here, I was in this hotel room. I needed the getaway, so that is what I did, I needed to call her to get some love and I did just that.

I laid the snacks on the table, smirking to myself as I turned off the lights, the candle giving the room an extra romantic setting. She was currently in the bathroom.

She stepped out of the bathroom and god did she look wonderful. "What's all this?" She tilted her head and I walked over to her stepping behind her, I placed the blindfold over her eyes she tensed but quickly untensed when I kissed her shoulder.

"Calm down my love." I grabbed her arm leading her towards the bed I laid down and pulled her over me so she was straddling my waist. "Do you know what today is baby girl?" I asked and she shook her head no, I tsk leaning up and kissing her lips. "Bad girl." I whispered and she shivered.

"I'm sorry To-"

"Sh, sh, sh.. We're gonna try something new for our one year anniversary." Her mouth dropped in realisation I took the chance to stick the strawberry in her mouth she chuckled taking a bite. I let the chocolate run down her practically naked body as my tongue ran down where the chocolate had dripped, her body formed goosebumps. I came back up to her level and grabbed the grape. She took a bite out and the juice dripped down her chin. I wiped it away with my thumb, my arousal growing even more just seeing how in control of this I am.

"Hold on, I forgot one." She moved a little settling on her knees as I slowly pumped my cock in my hand watching her as she licked her lips, I grabbed the frosting putting some on my tip, I smirked walking over to head. "Okay, open wide." I bit my lip as she opened her mouth, her tongue coming out just a little.

I laid my tip against her tongue and she sucked in letting out a shaky breath, she pulled back with a pop licking the sides of her mouth.

"That was your cock babeee!" I chuckled, taking off her blindfold. She eyes my naked body before once again sticking my cock in her mouth, I dropped my head back. "Fuck." I moaned, rocking my hips forward as she sucked harder she gagged slightly and I grabbed the back of her head pushing her further down she gagged more her eyes watery, she moaned sending a vibration through my body.

I don't exactly sleep with my wife so this time with abigale has been perfect. I felt the need to cum the moment her hands touched my balls, my knees shaking, I groaned loudly as my cock twitched and I felt my semen shooting into her mouth, she hummed swallowing my cum, I watched her in shock. She's never done this before.

She looked up to me through her eyelashes before pulling away my semen dripping down her chin. She wiped it away standing up and kissing my neck.

"You're so sexy babe, all needy and submissive for me.." She whispered, running her tongue along my neck. I bit my lip and grabbed her lower back to pull her closer to me. I slipped her light pink silk bra off her breast falling free and looking just perfect. I bit my lip so hard I felt the blood trickle before I pulled my lip away from my teeth.

"Mmm. Fuck me baby girl. Now." I laid back on the bed and she stripped out her thong crawling over to me and straddling my waist my hands found her ass almost immediately. She bent down her back arching and attaching our lips, her hands found my hair as she ruffled my hair a little. I smirked and she sat up grinding against my cock.

She sat up a little lining up my cock with her hole before she slowly slid down on my cock, my lips parted and she moaned slowly letting her juices soak my cock before she began bouncing faster letting my cock slide all the way out of here before sinking down once again.

"Mmm, ride my cock baby girl." I moved my hips to meet her fast movements, I began kissing and sucking her neck which caused her to slow her movements.

"Oh fuck, I missed you.." She moaned. "I missed you." Her moans turned sharp and breathy. I knew the moment her body filled with goosebumps she was close to her high, she sped up her movements and my nails dug into the flesh of her bum. "FUCK! Shit." Her walls contracted around my cock and for the second time I felt my orgasm wash over the same time her pussy soaked my cock and she screamed out my name.

We collapsed on the bed out of breath and I pulled her closer to me before I glanced over to my phone. It was lighting up so I grabbed it seeing Lacey was calling. 

"Wife?" I nodded, declining the call and cuddling closer to my baby girl.

"Is it true?" I whispered and she turned around facing me.

"What?" Her beautifully innocent eyes could always suck me in, no matter what.

"Did you really miss me?" She giggled and kissed my lips.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I knew what I was getting into but it still sucks sometimes when I'm sleeping alone and in my feelings." I sighed leaning down and kissing her lips. 

"I always said if you want me to divorce her, I wil-"

"No." She tucked her head into my neck. "That can't be my choice, I won't ever give you an answer to that." I wrapped my arms around her and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorr-"

"Can we just sleep." Her voice cracked and I laid on my back to hide the tears that wanted to fall... but I was shocked to feel her arms wrap around me and her face buried into my chest. "I'm sorry." She mumbled and I pulled her up to my level.

"You're beautiful."  She blushed, biting her lip and leaning down to kiss me.

Finished.