Her feeling's didn't matter.

Part 2. Part 1 - Best friends request.

***

My back was pinned against the wall, his hands exploring every inch of my body as his kisses lightly left my skin burning, he always knew how to touch me, and what to do that'll drive me nuts, I placed my hand on his cock the thin fabric from his briefs the only thing keeping my hand from feeling his bare cock.

Slowly he slipped off the final pieces of clothing we had on both of us naked my back was pressed against the bed but he seemed to want something else turning us over so I was straddling his waist, I moved my panties to the side lowering myself on his cock I slowly rocked back and forth his head going back as I increased my pace, bending down to press our lips together.

"D-don't stop." He whispered against my lips before his tongue entered my mouth, I bounced harder on his cock and we both began to moan loudly the floor under us squeaking slightly each time I would move forward, he attached his hands to my hips helping my movements go just a little faster, and just like that we were both moaning out each others name's before I collapsed on the bed my eyes closing.

"I think i'm in love with you Alice."

***

I acted like I was asleep, and when I woke up the next morning he was already gone so I was more then happy, today I was going to have breakfast with Carla so I had gotten dressed in a light sweater and some legging's it was a little cool outside so I slipped on my hat and walked towards our local coffee shop where me and her usually meant.

"Hey!" She beamed and I groaned walking over. "You look like shit." I only let out a grunt and took the coffee she was giving me, she chuckled as we took a seat.

"So... Gonna tell me?"

"What?" I sipped on my coffee.

"About this guy, come on you barely answer the phone and when I came to your house last night I heard you moaning so I just left." My eyes widened in shock before I quickly stopped.

"W-what, you came to the house?" She giggled.

"Yeah and can I just say that whoever the male is he sounds fucking hot." I slightly gagged and she snickered.

"Oh calm down, anyways tell me about him!?" She beamed and I groaned.

"It's nothing too serious." She scoffed.

"Yeah right, by the way you sounded last night I beg to differ but fine don't tell me, I can just imagine." I wanted to throw up.

"You really don't." She laughed shaking her head.

"You're being so strange , you must really like this guy."

"W-what, why would you say that?" I questioned and she scoffed.

"Please any other man we talk about and you'll tell me everything down to if their circumcised or not yet this man you don't even wanna tell me his name, so you my friend. Either really like him or are in love, i'm here for both." She shrugged and I took a deep breath.

"Not in lov-"

"Oh hey Alice." I tensed seeing tom and Carla stood up.

"Hey pop's, hope you don't mind I invited my dad we haven't really talked much." Carla said and I shook my head tom took a seat next to me giving me tight smile and I barely glances away.

"So what were you guys talking about?" he asked and Carla smiled.

"She's in love." She sung and my eyes widened.