Stupid drunk guy.

"Why can't we just stay inside today?" Me and tom been together for two years and since we went public last year he barely want's to leave the house, I understand he doesn't like all the paparazzi, and people calling his name but that doesn't mean he should lock himself in the house when he doesn't have too.

I mean right?

"Babe." I sighed climbing on the bed and sitting on top of him, his hands went to my waist.

"Really, I rather stay here." He said and I chuckled.

"I know, but my sister leave's town tomorrow and I won't see her for at least three months again, please can we do this?" I groaned and he smiled.

"I can never say no to you." He said and I smiled.

"Really?" He nodded his head and I leaned down placing a kiss on his lips.

"And that is why I love you." I chuckled after saying that and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah?" I giggled as he pulled me down to his level.

"Nah. It might be the food?" He shook his head.

"Hush women." I bit my lip but nodded my head and he kissed my cheek. I got back onto his lap and grabbed the remote.

"So Mr. Hardy how do you think you did last night?" I moved the remote from my mouth and to his he chuckled.

"I mean, by the way she was screaming my name. I say a ten out of ten." I laughed throwing my head back, he snatched the remote away and placed it at his lips. "So soon to Mrs. Hardy how do you think you did last night?" He placed the remote at my lips and I smirked.

"I mean, he couldn't get outta bed this morning." When I said that he gasp and yanked me down to him again I laughed laying my head against his chest.

"Promise me you'll have fun." I said and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I promise." I let out a breath and sat up.

"Thanks."

***

I pulled up to the club and was happy that tom sent security to make sure I made it in and out the club without being swarmed by the paparazzi, I got out and was quickly shuffled inside the club, I looked down to my phone and seen my sister texted she was here ten minutes ago so I went towards the bar I knew I would find her at.

"Chrissy!" I spun around and smiled.

"Hey!" I said running over we gave one another a hug and made way towards the bar.

"I thought you would be longer, I'm happy you didn't take long, you know the paparazzi actually noticed me?" She asked and I smiled.

"Sorry." I groaned and she snickered.

"Nah It was odd because he was all like 'Tammy, Tammy what do you think of your sister and Tom's relationship' And I was like 'Boy why you so worried about it' the guards then brought me inside, I don't know how you do it because I would hate it." She snickered and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, Tom doesn't like it much, but he love's his fan's so I guess that's why he put's up with it." Tammy nodded her head.

"Well lets get a drink, Jim said he was coming with Tom." I nodded my head and we ordered some drinks and sat at the bar, me and my sister talked about life, how's she's been with her knew job and how I've been handling all the attention I've been getting with being with tom.

"So is it true?" Tammy asked.

"What?" I sipped my drink.

"That tom asked you to marry him?" When she asked that my eyes went wide.