Those fucking lips.

Today wasn't like a normal day, me and my wife would barely get to see one another during the week just because of all the things we got going on with movie shoot's, interview's and tour's, but she said we were taking off three days to relax and do nothing.

Now I was sure I wouldn't enjoy that not even a little but god I must have forgotten how fucking hot my wife is, sometimes I take her for granted and don't even notice it. I starred at her as she scrolled through the phone her legs spread out comfortably on the beach chair, I groaned internally as I watched her mouth close on the rocket pop Popsicle she was eating, her eyes connected with mine for just a second before she was back on the phone.

"Fuck." She took the tip of the Popsicle between her lips and slowly sliding it out her mouth. "Mother fucker." I mumbled getting out the chair I was in and walking towards her, I sat behind her in the chair she moved up just a little so I could sit down without being uncomfortable, I placed a light kiss on her neck and seen she was looking at the gif I put up of her with the gag in her mouth.

"It's sexy." She said and I snickered lightly sucking on her neck, she shivered and moved her neck so I could have more access. I stood up grabbing her hand she dropped her phone on the chair as we both walked into the mansion I pushed her up against the glass window my bulge pressing into her she moaned running her hands down my chest. I roughly pressed my lips against hers practically begging for an entrance, at first she denied me access but just as quickly I pinched her ass and her mouth sightly opened allowing me all the access I wanted. She pushed me away lightly and dropped to her knee's the innocent look she gave me made my dick twitch in the short's, her hands connected with the elastic and she slid the short's down, quickly her mouth connected with my dick and I pulled on the drape's, the hot tingling feeling I got from her mouth connected with me was always a sensation I couldn't live without.

I let out a throaty moan as she took my full length in her mouth my eyes fluttering close no matter how hard I tried to keep them opened. "F-fuck baby girl." I said in between groans and moan's of pleasure, she's never taken this much of me before and I know it's her way of showing me no one is better then her.

And fuck is she showing me.

"S-stop baby i'm gonna fuck, I'm gonna-" She moaned against my dick and I couldn't take it anymore, I bucked my hips forward and her eyes rolled to the back of her head that was all I needed. "FUCK!" I released and she swallowed everything she could before she kissed my chest and got back to my lips.

"That was fast daddy." When she said that word my pupils dilated and she knew she was in for it.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you so hard!" I growled connecting my lips with her's. I pressed my body against her's and slammed her back into the glass door. My hands went to the back of her bathing suit and slipped the top off before slipping the bottom's off, I leaned in kissing her neck.

"Mm, I missed you." She moaned and I growled lifting her up and leading her to the bed we landed on the bed her back hitting the bed I got up and knew exactly what I was gonna do to her tonight, I opened the drawer next to the bed taking out the leather ties, as I tied her hands to the bed frame she smirked, I bit my lip.

My wife always did like the pain.

So I tied it tighter then before and ran my hands down her side's watching the goosebumps form on her skin I climbed over her placing a kiss against her lip's, she was already straining against the leather ties, I kissed her chin then went to her neck I know I can't leave much a mark but I will surely leave something.

"Fuuucckk." She moaned tugging on the restraint's still. "Daddy please." She whined and I bit down harshly on her lip.

"What?" I grunted against her lips before lightly blowing some air on her neck she shivered and I knew I had her in overdrive all I had to do was stick my dick inside her and she would be cumming undone under me. I went to kiss her again but when I tried to pull away her teeth tugged on my bottom lip.

"Shit." I moaned out almost falling apart over her, okay if I keep teasing her we're both gonna be fucked. "Tell me what you want baby girl?" I asked running my finger down her body, I flicked her bud and she gasp's bucking her hips up.

"Fuck me daddy, please." She was sweating and I knew by the desperation in her voice she was almost in tears at the feeling I was giving her. "Daddy you got two secon- Ah FUCK!" I lined myself up with her and slammed into her, she wasn't even moaning my wife was letting out loud yells with each thrust her body meeting mine each time I slammed in and out of her, she connected our lips her tongue entered my mouth I struggled to get the ties off her but when I did I spun us both around so she was straddling me, she threw head back in pleasure bouncing up and down as my hands made way to her breast. Both our bodies were shaking, and sweaty only thing in the room were moan's of pleasure and slapping of skin.

"Fuck yeah! Ride this dick baby girl." She moaned out my name and then she was falling to pieces over me her face contorted into pleasure, I thrust my hips up and without even realizing I was cumming inside my wife who groaned out loud and fell to the bed next to me, I turned my body to her's and starred at her lips, those fucking lips man. "I fucking love you." I said and she snickered leaning up and kissing my upper lip.

"I love you too."

Finished.