Stressful times.

Part 4. Part 1 - He's home. Part 2 - Time together.  Part 3 - Money talks.

***

Vanessa was studying for her exam. Tommy walked in.

"We need to talk."

She rubbed her temples, “About?”

"Paddy talked me into the tournament." Tommy bit his lip nervously.

"I know I saw the ad."

"What are you doing?"

"Studying for a final Exam to get a better job."

"Well once I win this tournament you won't need a better job, well live perfect." Tommy walked over gently grabbing her shoulders.

"Lily in bed?"

"Mhm." Tommy said.

"I’m gonna start a bath." Tommy nodded plopping down on the bed as Vanessa walked towards the bathroom, he heard the water turn on as he glanced to the nightstand.

The bathroom door shut.

And suddenly Tommy wasn't in the bed anymore he looked around to see the battlefield, no. The noises from the guns, the smell of fire, death, and gunpowder lingered, the feeling of water on his hands he looked down to see it wasn't water, but blood? He saw Vanessa on the ground covered in blood. His eyes widened in shock and he dropped to his knees.

“Vanessa?” He touched her face and it was cold.

He was woken up by Vanessa. She was thrown to the floor. She let out a yelp feeling the pain in her head. Tommy jumped out of bed his breathing heavy as he took the scene in front of him in.

Vanessa was on the ground. Holding her head and Tommy was standing over her, he opened his mouth but couldn't speak, that was till Vanessa pulled her hand away and it was red, he suddenly could move running to her side but he jolted away seeing her flinch.

She went into the bathroom washing her head. She walked out of the bathroom to find the bedroom empty, so she made way down the steps, tommy wasn't here. She called his phone. Tommy ran to the room and house jogging down the road he could feel his phone ringing but he couldn't answer he wanted this empty feeling to go away, maybe he can train it away.

Vanessa quit calling then decided to go to bed with nothing on since she was super hot because of the heat in the house. Tommy trained for about two hours before he decided to go home walking into the house he attempted to be silent as he walked up the stairs peeking into Lily's room, Max poked his head out the sheets laying back down down when he saw it was tommy. Tommy walked into the bedroom his mouth dropping at Vanessa naked and sleeping in bed under the sheets. Her bare thigh was hanging out. Tommy grabbed the end of the sheet pulling it off her body and licking his lips at her vagina that was on full view for him.

“Tommy?” Vanessa groaned her eyes only slightly opening before closing once again.

She rolled over pulling the quilt over her. Tommy snickered pulling off his clothes before going into the bathroom, after a quick shower Tommy stepped out drying himself off before walking back the ha towards Vanessa who was now laying on her back. Tommy lifted the sheets opening her legs as he lined his face up with her hole, blowing against her core.

“Not tonight baby.” She said, Tommy rolled over groaning as he stared at the wall, he was super horny right now. So he stood up walking out of the room and to the bathroom.

Vanessa’s phone went off then she answered it. Then she got up. Looking down she scoffed at seeing her mom's name pop up putting the phone back on the nightstand, laying back. She called again.