Just part of the job.

OMGGGG!! 70K READS!! I'M SO EXCITED.. 😍😔😨 I'm so glad you guys continued/continues to read my book... Hope ya love this chapter.. I LOVE ALL MY READER'S! 😘😘

***

My job was a simple one.

Have sex, get paid.

Most people wondered how I could do it everyday without feeling sick or seeing myself as a whore.

Well I used to see myself that way, then I met him. Cain. He knew exactly what I did for a living and yet he still called me perfect, beautiful and one of a kind.

It always freaked me out, and I know I should feel good about it. Shit all it does is fuck my head up.

I rather he treat me how one of my clients treat me.. I'm horrible..

"Come on, please it's just one dinner." Cain was attempting to get me to meet his friends, something I've put off for longer than six months.

"I just don't want them to ask what I do and it gets to be awkward." Cain sighed coming up to kiss my lips.

"Babe, I don't care about what you do, so it shouldn-"

"Hey I'm Cain's girlfriend and I fuck other guys for money, good to meet you." Cain laughed.

"When you put it that way it sounds bad, just say I go on dates." He stood up and I sat up shaking my head.

"I'm gonna get my outfit."

"Love you."

"Love you too." I walked into the closet.

We had gotten to dinner and it was just us my leg was shaking slightly under the table about two minutes had passed of awkward silence till Cain said they were walking in.

When only three walked in I figured the fourth guy wasn't showing and seeing that I didn't know any of these guys from my job I was happy.

John was the oldest of the group, a brunette, he was married, had two kids and seemed in love with his wife.

"So how about you two?" Kenny asked, he was the more immature I could tell by his cocky attitude when he hit on the waitress, she wasn't into it.

"Yeah, Cain here never wants to tell us anything." Derrick said and I smiled.

"At the club." Cain shrugged, my mouth dropped as I watched the fourth and final friend began to walk over.

"Tom." I whispered.

"Tom! Hey man." Cain stood up. Tom's eyes connected with mine, he looked shocked, then hurt?

He got over greeting everyone and he barely attached our eyes and when he sat down it was to my right. The conversation between the four carried on without missing a beat I was just playing with my cup of Tequila, this was awkward and Cain could tell my demonur had changed because he kept glancing my way worried.

I nearly jumped out of my seat when a hand was placed on my bare thigh, I glanced over to Tom who was talking to Cain without missing a beat.

"You okay?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah, you got quiet." John added on and I frowned. Tom rubbed his thumb against my inner thigh, slowly creeping up my thigh, I gently bit my lip as his finger brushed against my clothed core. His groan was so silent I almost didn't hear it. I clamped my legs shut and quickly stood up.

"I have to use the bathroom." I smiled, asked and Cain nodded. I grabbed my phone and basically ran to the bathroom. I was staring at myself in the bathroom mirror, my heart pounding.

I can't do this! I can't get fingered in front of my boyfriend by his friend!! No.

TomH: Come on baby girl my fingers want you..

BabyGirl: No! Not with Cain right there...

TomH: C'mon doll, I'll pay you. Fifty grand if you just come cum around my fingers, fuck I could feel you right now that tight little pussy wrapped around my fingers.

I groaned looking at my phone and taking a deep breath, I looked to myself one last time in the mirror.

TomH: Fifty grand baby doll....

At the same time that message came in my money app buzzed and I saw he had sent half of the fifty grand. I got another drink before getting back to the seat they said John had left and I only smiled avoiding eye contact with Tom.

Tom's finger was playing with my clothed core. I couldn't focus on the conversation as his finger moved my panties out the way and slid inside my already soaking cunt, I bit down hard on my lip as he slid his fingers in and out of me.

I inhaled sharply spreading my legs a little wider as his huge thumb playing with my clit as as his fingers continued to rub in and out of me wiggling in me gently, I gasped and gripped the table as he buried his fingers into me, I attached my eyes to Cain who was talking to Kenny, I then looked to tom he looked over to me biting his lip before his attention went back to the conversation that I tuned out of minutes ago. And I honestly don't care.

His fingers were pumping at a steady pace, I began to slowly move my hips to match his fingers, I grabbed my cup taking down a drink as my stomach clenched. I swallowed my drink to stop any noise from leaving my lips.

My leg began to shake as his fingers moved faster into and out of me. I wrapped my hand around his wrist holding tightly as his finger tips shoved entirely into my hole. My hand was holding so tight around his wrist my nails digging in his skin, fingers slid In one last time as a rush of lust shot through my body and I was cumming around his fingers, in front of the entire table. Tom's fingers slowly slid out of me and my breathing began to slow down as I watched him enter his fingers into his mouth and quickly suck.

I stood up hissing as my juices ran down my thigh, the boys all looked over to me.

"It was great to meet you guys, my mom needs me." I looked at Cain who smiled standing up. He kissed my cheek and I walked out waiting for a taxi before I was pulled into someone's arms, I yelped as Tom's lips were smashed to mine.

"Fuck! Baby girl you didn't tell me that sucker you were with was Cain Dagger." He giggled and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up by my ass.

"Tom, send me my money and then fuck me please." I begged no longer caring if Cain was to catch on, shit tom knew exactly what to do too my body.

Finished.

First I'm so sorry it's been so long but I broke my tablet which I write the stories on... But the screen is being fixed.

Second I do have my other book out avenger one shots. I hope you enjoyed this chapters and please if you want go check out my other book.