Jealousy looks good on him.

Part 5 - Part 1 - Not even two minutes after meeting. Part 2 - Just make it go away. Part 3 - My hot stalker neighbor. Part 4 - To good too be true.

***

I was out with my friend Jenny tonight I don't hang out with Jenny much because she's a little wild, it's been about a week since I've seen or spoken to tom. He went away last week only telling me he had to handle some family business I didn't say much to him because it wasn't my business where he went or why. Maybe that's why I called jenny, I usually only call her when I'm lonely because I know with her we will have a good time.

I just said goodbye and went on my way.

Which led me to where I was now, I haven't been back to me and tom's house in about three days me and jenny have just been hanging with guys, drinking, and spending our night's out on the town.

Today me and Jenny were gonna crash at my mother's house so we had just got two guys and were walking towards my mom's house, we got inside and went right towards my room where we were talking, drinking, and smoking a little something here and there. Jenny was on the couch in my room making out with the male she was with, and I was sitting in the bed with the male I came in with talking and smoking.

Hearing a knock on the door I went to get up but my mother yelled she had it so I didn't move and just stayed where I was, feeling lips on my neck I closed my eyes and loved the feeling I was getting his hands were making way down my body till he stopped at the hem of my skirt's.

*Kno-"

"Come in!" I mumbled without even opening my eyes.

"What the fuck!?" My eyes opened and I was starring into the angry eyes of tom.

"Who's this Hallie?" Jenny asked pulling away from the male she was with.

"Tom." I said blowing out the smoke I had, she made an 'o' shape with her lips and went back to kissing the male she was with.

"Move!" Tom came over basically pushing the guy off the bed he stumbled back and drunkenly just laid on the floor. "What the hell Hallie!?" He snapped and I looked over to him.

Either i'm wasted or jealousy looks GREAT on him.

"What's the matter?" I asked standing up and going to the end of my bed, he watched me closely as I got onto my knee's and crawled over to him laying him back he still looked pissed so I started to kiss his neck, he groaned his hands going to my ass rubbing circles before my lips found his he took control of the kiss taking off my short's, shirt, then unclasping my bra he played with my tit's the moment he got them off me, I ran my hands down his harden cock before unbuttoning his jean's.

"Are you sure about this?" He muttered looking towards the couch where Jenny and her man were already having sex, then to the floor where the guy I was with is passed out snoring.

"Mhmm." I said sliding off my underwear before his boxers made way down his leg he started to suck on my nipple and I moaned his name.

"That's right, moan out my name." He said before grabbing my waist and turning my body over so I was laying with my back against the bed, he kissed down my stomach till he got to my pussy blowing against my clit and I moaned burying my face into the sheet's.

"Tom, do something.." I moaned and he snickered his finger running up then down my pussy, I was ready to beg this man if that was what he wanted. "Please, please tom eat me out. Please." He let out Mm noise and shoved his tongue into my hole, I shuttered as he licked up and down my moan's started to get louder so I did my best to keep it down he stopped licking my pussy and entered in two fingers my back arched off the bed and I let out a loud moan.

"You like that baby girl?" He asked before fingering my pussy and licking it all at the same time.

"Fuck yess." I moaned out and he took his fingers out of me coming back up to my level he placed a kiss against my lips and I tasted myself on his lips he lined his cock up with my hold before pushing himself into me, I leaned up biting int his neck as I tried to adjust to his size, after about twenty seconds the pain turned to pleasure and to hold in my moan's I was sucking on tom's neck.

And hard.

"Go faster tom, go faster." I whispered in his ear and he did exactly what I wanted thrusting into me harder and faster then before I moaned really loud and he slammed his lips against mine making sure the neighbor's couldn't hear my moan's. He pulled back from the kiss and locked eyes with me, I dug my head into the bed as the sweat wiped off me and onto the sheet's the knot started to form in my stomach and I already knew I was close, when I felt tom's dick twitch inside me my back arched off the bed and both of us let loose me yelling out tom's name and him watching me in bliss as he spilled his seed.

He didn't move from on top of me just grabbed my hair and started to run his hands through it

"I should be mad at you." He whispered and I sighed.

"I'm sorr-"

"No way, you were letting that man kiss you, what else were you gonna do with him?" He whispered in my ear and I groaned.

"Nothing I swear." He rolled over in the bed and didn't say a thing I turned over and straddled his hips.

"Let me make it up to you baby." I whispered bending down and kissing his shoulder blade, he shivered as I grind myself against his cock without entering him into me, his cock was rubbing against my clit perfectly and I tossed my head back in bliss, his hands went to my waist and he was holding it so tight I moaned in pain. He lifted me up and I looked down to his eyes they were dark.

"Teasing? No." He growled and sunk me down on his cock he was relentlessly thrusting my hips up and down, with each thrust he was hitting my g-spot his cock was expanding and twitching inside me so much that my body became hot and heavy, I laid my head against his shoulder as he moved his hips upward we were growing closer and closer.

"To-" I started but stopped when I felt myself cumming and my body shook I was so exhausted I collapsed but he didn't stop.

"Just a little more." He kissed my cheek so I turned my head and placed my lips against his as he pounded in and out of me he bit hard into my neck as he once again was cumming in me, my eyes rolled to the back of my head because for the third or fourth time today I was cumming his hand went to my clit I was so sensitive I got off his cock and he laughed.

"Tired?" He muttered and I whimpered. "Okay, okay. Get some sleep." He whispered and my eyes closed. "I love you Hallie." He kissed my cheek. 

"Can we go home." I whispered and he kissed my head standing up as we both got dressed and walked out my mother's home.

"I love you too." I placed my hand against his knee he placed his hand on mine and smiled at me before looking back to the road. 

Finished.