The two that never stopped.

"You really starting to piss me off!" I snapped snatching out of Tom's hold.

"Oh! Me! I'm pissing you off and not the man that was touching your waist!?" He yelled and I rolled my eyes walking away, I got to the door and slammed it in his face I heard him angrily open it up again.

"Did you just slam the door in my face!?" He snapped.

"Not sure, did I?" I said kicking off my heel's.

"Don't talk to me that way!" He yelled grabbing my wrist and spinning me around so I was face to face with him.

"Or what?" He growled out in anger and I could just tell he was losing it, well good because I was losing it when he left me alone for THREE HOURS.

"Or what?" He repeated super calm and collected, I didn't say a thing and just starred into his eyes, they were getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"Get off me!" I tried but failed to get out his hold.

"No, what did you expect me to do just sit and watch as MY girl was grinding and dancing with some random! Acting like I wasn't even around!? How fucking dare you!!" Okay, he was fuming and I mean nothing other then anger.

Did I go too far?

I don't think so....

"Tom!" I snapped. "MY BOYFRIEND LEFT ME ALONE FOR THREE HOURS." He punched the wall right next to my head denting it, I took a deep breath. "Jealous isn't a cute look on you." I mumbled and he tilted his head.

"What was that?" The way he pulled himself closer to me just made me all the more hot and bothered with how close he was to me, my breathing started to get uneven and I was just hoping he didn't notice. I looked up to him and smirked. Shit. He noticed. "Baby." He whispered blowing into my ear and I closed my eyes then he pushed himself against me and I sucked in a breath. Fuck! He's taken back control. His hands started to wander from my waist and he spread my legs slowly open, I looked up to see his eyes still filled with anger.

He was always so jealous.

I let out a loud moan as his hand went under my dress, I'm supposed to be mad at him!

"Your such a little slut!" He hissed into my ear I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. "And your enjoying this." He said placing a soft kiss on my neck, I threw my head back biting my lip. He leaned closer to me his body pressed right up against my body. "Jump." I did as told my legs wrapping around him, he carried me to the room and placed me on the bed hovering over me he looked me up and down. "Mm, Such a bad girl." He growled in my ear and I sucked in a breath. "Now it's time to show you who you belong to." His lips smashed to and his tongue entered my mouth I arched my back and I moaned into his mouth. His hand went under my dress one last time and he literally teared it off my body.

"Tom." I groaned.

"What!?" He snapped and I was caught off guard at the hardness in his voice.

"Nothing.. Dick." I mumbled the last word and his whole body froze over me, he tilted his head and gave me a look that made me know, I was in trouble. He took a deep breath nodding his head before he sat up slipping off his shirt, and pant's. I watched amaze like always taking a deep breath, he came back down to me and I went to talk.

"Shut up!" He snapped and I basically screamed out as he instantly found my g-spot curling around my clit and rubbing till I felt myself ready to finish, he quickly took them out of me and I whined at the lost of his finger's, he snickered slipping his boxers off and seconds later he jammed into me, I gasp's out in shock as his thick dick rammed into me my nails digging into his back.