Fuck or be fucked.

Part 3. Part 1 - Just one hell of a good time. Part 2 - Spark to a marriage.

***

It's only been three days since I slept with Jamie and Tom, today Andrea was coming over and I knew she would be pissed if she EVER found out I hooked up with another women. I seen the cab pull up so I opened the door and stepped outside .

"Baby!" Andrea ran to my side and jumped into my arms, I kissed her head and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hi love." I kissed her lips and she got back down, the driver placed her bags on the side and I walked up to him paying, and leaving the tip.

"Oh hey." Shit! "Oh your Andrea right?" Jamie asked and Andrea walked to my side.

"Yeah." She gave her that dead look again and I noticed this time Jamie caught on to the look.

"Anyways, I just wanted to ask if YOU wanted to come to dinner tonight." Jamie said you really loud and Andrea went to take a step forward, I lightly grabbed her arm.

"Yeah WE would love to." I said and grabbed Andrea's bags before dragging her in the house with me.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" She snapped the moment we got inside.

"Babe." I groaned.

"No! Why did she invite YOU and not US!?" She snapped and I took a deep breath.

"She probably doesn't even know we're a thing." I said and she scoffed.

"Crap! I'm going to the room. DON'T follow me!" She snapped grabbing one of her bag's and storming off, I took a deep breath and plopped down on the couch I was only sitting down about two minutes when Andrea tip toed back down stairs and sat next to me, I glanced over and she was crying I sighed pulling her into my embrace.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and she sighed.

"I can't lose another person." She mumbled and I took a deep breath, Andrea's father died two days ago which is why she's coming to stay with me, I can't leave her, I could never let go of Andrea.

"Sh." I pulled the blanket over her. "I love you Andrea, I got you." She cried silently as I ran my hands through her hair. She ended up falling to sleep about thirty minutes later and I just watched the Netflix Movie Bird box, I've never been the biggest fan of Netflix movies but I like Sandra bullock so whatever. About two hours later I had scooted away from Andrea the movie was over so I walked up the stairs and started to get dressed, I was out the shower and putting my hair into a messy bun when Andrea walked into the room her eyes still a little shut.

"Hey." She yawned and I smiled.

"Nice nap?" She nodded her head. "Alright go shower, we got dinner with the Hardy's." She nodded her head and walked towards the bathroom, about two hours later we were both ready.

" She nodded her head and walked towards the bathroom, about two hours later we were both ready