Fun all by myself.

Part 6. Part 1- Come on teach me. Part 2 - All too much. Part 3 - I've created my monster. Part 4 - Sexier a secret. Part 5 - Wanting to black out.

***

I was on the couch of Tom's place, his parent's and brother's lived here but this place was so big I never see them, I've heard them but never once have I seen them, I was watching some random movie on the screen and my hand was slowly but surely making way into my short's, I unbuttoned them and slipped them down my leg before I stood up turning the television up just a little more, I walked to the kitchen opening up my laptop which lit right up on porn-hub, I bit my lip scrolling through the video's honestly I've seen a lot of them and I want something knew.

I want a threesome.

So I typed that in and let the video's pop up.

"Girl on girl? Nah. Guy on guy? Okay, maybe.. Maybe.. Lemme see, lemme see. Well then." I stopped at a video that wasn't a threesome, it was actually five people three girl's and two guys, I tilted my head. "Fuck yeah!" I pressed the video and had to exit out of some pop up's before the video begin to load so I slipped my short's and underwear down before taking off my shirt and bra.

I could see myself in the reflection in the fridge and I bit my lip, suddenly the video started and I turned my head to watch it, so the story was two couple's and one single man, who's the hottest out of both husband's by the way. Well it seem's the women got things started making out in front of all the men stopped the conversation and sent the men starring at them in lust. My hand slowly slipped down my stomach till I got to my thigh rubbing just a little as I pressed against my clit my head went back but my eyes stayed trained on the laptop.

*Ding*

I looked over in a haze and seen tom's contact pop up.

From : TomCat 🐱🙄🤤 What are you doing?

I snickered darkly and went to the camera recording the video before turning the phone towards my hand that was stationed on my pussy, I sent the video and continued to work on myself. My eyelids fluttered closed and I listened to the moaning from the men and women, my legs started to shake so I lightly lifted myself onto the counter my clit pulsing every time I slid my finger over my nub. I heard a door open and didn't even care to look up, I just wanted to cum.

"Your horny all the time my love, can't even wait ten minutes." I looked up to tom who's eyes were darkened and he slowly walked over till he was between my legs licking his lips as he looked me up and down. As his fingers rubbed against my thigh I whined in discomfort as he pulled my fingers away from myself. "So needy." Giving my breast a light squeeze I bit my lip looking into his eyes. My breath hitched when his hand went from my thigh to my slit pressing his finger against my clit.

"Tom." I moaned tossing my head back.

"Yes?" He replied back smoothly and I bucked my hips forward making him snicker in satisfaction.

"Do something." I moaned looking back into his eyes then he slowly slid in two fingers and my toes curled, I slid my hand to the button on his jean's and slid them down his leg's he stepped outta them and the boxers he was wearing before he yanked me off the counter and bent me over it. He lightly smacked down on my ass before he leaned in kissing my neck then my earlobe, he used one hand to grab both my arms and steadily hold them behind my back, I groaned out and he bit into my shoulder sending a shock of pleasure to my core. With his other hand he slowly guided himself into me, as I let out a whimper at the feeling of just his tip in me he got my whimper because he then slammed deep inside me, pushing the deepest he could go before he pounded in and out of me.

He let go of my hands and his hand went to my hair tangling his hand into it he pulled me up to his level still pumping in and out of me he bit down on my shoulder for the second time this time drawing a little blood before he kissed up and down my neck my eyes screwed shut as my body warped with pleasure.

"TOM!!" I moaned out feeling him smack down on my ass, he suddenly pulled outta me before slamming back into me, he pushed me back down onto the counter his hand firmly against my neck pushing me down harder against the hard surface. "Fuck, fuck. I'm gonna fuck.. I need to.. Ah." I couldn't get the words out, my body started to shake and tom adjusted us just a little and started to slow down his movement's he was now longer just fucking me, he was going slow making this all the more better, when his finger connected with my clit I gasp's and whined trying to hold in the surge of pleasure coming over my body he was stretching me out, he was making this all so much better with his fingers but I just wanted to cum, and going slow for me wasn't doing it.

"Mm." Tom leaned down kissing my neck as he pumped in and out of me. He was letting out grunt's and moan's as he thrust in and out of me his hand made way to my hips as his pace got faster and his thrust for sloppier, still rubbing my clit making the pleasure of this all greater my body bucked backwards as my legs shook and my eyesight started to fade he didn't stop playing with my clit s my high washed over making the pleasure intensify. Tom held me as he continued to fuck my pussy, cumming with the only word being my name, as he was cumming inside me still not stopping as we both rode out our high's mine needing a little longer to ride out then his due to his fingers still working on my clit.

Tom turned me around and lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us up the stairs and into is room kicking the door shut he collapsed on the bed with me landing on top of him.

"Your so fucking sexy." When tom said that I bit my lip.

"Thanks." I said before I suddenly felt a pain in my side's, I look down to see two huge bruises on my hips.

I starred down to them for just a second, this isn't the first time he has marked me up during sex, he actually does this every time we have sex.

"I'm sorry." I looked back up to tom to see him starring at the bruises.

"It's okay." I smiled. "I like em." He groaned and buried his face into my neck.

"Your crazy." I giggled closing my eyes and letting the pleasure from his kisses take away the pain from the bruises.

Part 6.