Hatred for George grows.

Part 9.

Part 1 - Ronnie Krays baby girl. Part 2 - The worst mistake of his life. Part 3 - Georges obsession. Part 4 - Saving herself from the pain. Part 4 - Having a baby. Part 6 - "Marry me, Let's be a family." Part 7 - Same ol George. Part 8

Huge trigger warning, this story will be filled with things such as rape, abuse, and violent themes. Read on with caution but enjoy if you do. Welcome to Chapter 9.

DanniiStorey

***

George angrily tossed his phone on the table.. How dare she leave!? And she can't take Quinn from him! She's a horrible mother, a horrible person! Her and that nut job are gonna ruin his kid!

He heard the loud knock making him lift his weapon and walk to the door he looked out seeing some random in a suit. He opened the door holding his gun firmly behind his back.

"Who are you!?"

"Are you George Sim-"

"Yes, who are you!?" He tightened his hand on the gun.

"You've been served." George snatched the paper away smacking the guy over the head with the gun.

"Bitch!" He slammed the door shut practically ripping open the folder. He began reading and stopped his hand crumbling the paper.

She thinks he'll let her go that easy!?

He will fight that nut job she loves so much. Maybe he would even hurt the pretty little thing his brother calls a wife… George doesn't care who he hurts as long as it hurts Crystal and that damn idiot Kray!

Crystal's Point Of View

I awoke in bed to Ron gently tapping my arm.

"We made you breakfast." He said, putting a tray on my lap as I sat up, I smiled as I saw eggs and bacon in the shape of a smiling face with "I love Mummy." written in potato alphabet shapes.

"Quinn wanted to make you some food, this was all her idea," Ron said, smiling and ruffled her hair.

"Thank you my baby." I said, kissing her head. My daughter was the only good thing that happened in my marriage to George. About an hour later I was in the shower the warm water feeling great on my body, I tensed but quickly calmed down when I felt Ron's gentle kiss against my neck. I turned around pressing my lips against his he moaned into grabbing my wrist and pinned then over my head.

He took the chance to suck hard against my neck his fingers tracing down my body and immediately entering his finger into my hole he kissed down my body laying my leg over his shoulder as he circled my clit with his index and thumb finger. He gave me a small lick causing me to buck forward he buried his gave into my pussy his tongue fucking my hole as my legs quaked and my thighs began to close to stop the enviable orgasm that wanted to rip through my body.

He pulled my legs open as he stood up, kissing me hard, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth making me taste myself.
"Marry me?" He said as he pulled away, I smiled.

"Does this answer your question, Mr Kray?" I asked and pulled him down to me, giving him a very passionate kiss. He smiled as he pushed me against the wall, tangling his fingers into my hair, pulling my head back, I whimpered as he growled into my ear.

"My gorgeous Mrs Kray." He whispered as he bit and sucked my neck. The moans spewing out of my mouth were moans I couldn't control.

I wanted him inside me. My body was craving him, my body was craving a baby with him.