The fallen apple.

Final part. Part 1 - Forbidden fruit. Part 2 - A beautifully bruised peach.

***

"I'ont feel right about this run." Howard said looking to Dannie and Forrest. Dannie just starred at the cup in her hand.

"Why not Howard scared now?" Jack asked and Howard let out a growl noise.

"Boy shut ya' mouth." Howard snapped and Jack rolled his eyes walking out, Forrest looked to Maggie.

"Sure this what you wanna do?" Forrest ask and Maggie smiled nodding her head.

"You okay?" Maggie walked to her sister who seemed in a daze since earlier.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Dannie smiled at Maggie and then handed her a gun. "Please be careful, please." Dannie said and Maggie smiled.

"I will." Maggie and Howard left about two hours ago and Forrest hasn't moved from the spot he was sitting in, while Dannie was sitting at the bar, Forrest had his hands in a fist and anyone that looked his way could see he was pissed, what they couldn't see was why he was pissed.

Dannie was at the bar with a male, they were talking, giggling, and flirting, Forrest couldn't let his brother's girl flirt with some townie that's why when she placed her hand on his arm Forrest stood up.

"Closing time." When he said that everyone got up and walked out, Dannie was walking out with the male and Forrest yanked her arm back.

"What are you doing!?" Dannie snatched herself away and stumbled to the floor, Forrest grunted. "What!? Got something to say ta me!?" Forrest shook his head and locked the door's up, he was walking away when something flew pass his head and shattered into a million pieces he spun around and looked to her wide eye.

"Are you mad women!?" Forrest yelled his throat raspy and Dannie just glared at him.

"You have no right to tell me what to do Forrest!? If I wanted to go and do things with that man then you have NO right to stop me." Forrest was trying to control himself but Dannie was losing it no one has ever controlled her after her father.

"Howard won't li-"

"Howard doesn't own me." Forrest stormed over to her and smashed his lips against her's she gasp's in surprised, they were making out so hard they had one another's clothes off before anything else, Forrest hoisted her onto the table the cups and moonshine crashing to the floor he attached his mouth to her breast sucking, licking and biting Dannie let out little moan's of pleasure, Dannie ran her hand through his hair and he smirked pushing her to the floor she gasp in surprise and landed on her knee's his hands grabbed her hair and pushed her forward she started to suck and he moaned out profanities he started to push her harder hearing her gag was music to her ear's. He moans as he thrusts his hips forwards and guides her up and down his length, then she started sucking harder. He let out a throaty animalistic moan before he pulled back putting her back on the bar. He position between her legs and then slowly entered into her.

"Forrest-"

"Shut up." He growled and she through her head back moaning and pumping harder then before the only sound is their skin slapping together and the moan's leaving their mouth's.

"So tight." Forrest moaned and started to kiss her neck, Dannie was sweating and her body was shaking with anticipation, she could feel her body shutter and before she yelled out in pleasure and felt everything get wetter, Forrest moaned against her neck and continued to pound in and out of her before he was cumming inside her and yelled out her name.

***

"I still can't believe your a mom." Maggie said looking to her sister Dannie who smiled.

"I ought be special right?" Dannie said and Maggie giggled. "You ready to be a mom?" Dannie asked looking to her sister who was rubbing her belly. She smiled nodding her head two people walked in the bar so Maggie got up walking inside.

"Hey." Howard walked over putting the little girl in her lap. "I got business." He kissed her forehead and she smiled watching him walk away with Jack, Dannie coo'ed at her little girl.

"Hi little one." She said and her daughter giggled.

"Hey Dannie." Dannie looked over to Forrest, since that night her and Forrest never slept with one another again, and when Dannie found out she was pregnant only a month later she knew exactly who her daughter's father was but she didn't tell a soul.

She is Howard's daughter.....

"Hey Forrest." Dannie said and Forrest looked down to the little girl that he know's he created and is more then ashamed of.

"How's the baby?" Forrest ask because two days ago she was sick and although he didn't want to, he was super worried about her.

"She's good, I think she got the bug ya know, but she seemed to get over it fast. My girl's a fighter." Dannie said looking down to her daughter.

"Like her father." Forrest mumbled to low for Dannie to hear but she looked to him.

"Pardon me?"

"Oh, nothing." She smiled nodding her head and standing up. "I ought get er' to bed now." Dannie got up and Forrest nodded his head she walked inside and up the stairs to Howard's room.

A couple years later, Howard and Dannie moved to Martinville, found work in the textile mills there. Surprised everyone when him and Dannie having a bunch of kids. Bertha Minnix and Jack got married he ran his father's farm raised cattle, grew some tobacco.

"You gonna toast Howard?" Howard smiled down to his one year old son who was in his lap.

"Yeah." Everyone raised their glass and cheered.

Howard went to sleep with four out of his six kids with him, Maggie went to sleep with her baby wrapped around her, and Jack took Bertha home with their kids. Dannie and Forrest were the only two adults awake, Dannie was trying to coo her three month old to sleep because he caught a cold three days ago and is just getting over it.

"Do you ever think back?" Dannie asked sitting down next to Forrest.

"I think about her." When Forrest said that Dannie smiled.

"Your her favorite uncle." Dannie said and Forrest looked over to her.

"I hope I would be." Forrest smiled.

"Hewo uncle forbest." And there she was no longer a newborn, she's five now and most people say she looks exactly like Howard but if you really look at her, she's the daughter of Forrest.

"Hey. What ya doing awake?" Forrest asked and Dannie smiled.

"I sleep wif mommy." Forrest smiled.

"Do ya now?" She nodded her head and sat on his lap, she laid her head on his shoulder and Dannie smiled, Forrest placed his hand on her thigh and she smiled at him and laid her head on his other shoulder.

"I lub you uncle forbest." Forrest smiled.

"I love you too Flora." Forrest said and she closed her eyes letting out a breath.

Finished..