Lets keep the secret.

Part 6. Part 1 - Never need's to know. Part 2 - Not so happy birthday. Part 3 - Why aren't we closer. Part 4 - Time with Ron. Part 5 - No fair too get mad.

***

I woke in Ron's bed, his scent lingered in my nose as I looked up at him. I rose and walked downstairs, with a little difficulty thanks to Ron's rough late night fucking.

It was totally silent... Reggie hadn't returned home last night. I remembered the whore I caught him with and his... his daughter...

"Dannii?" I turned as I heard Ron's voice from the stairs, I burst into tears, telling him everything I saw. 

After explaining to Ron what had happened last night I was sat on the front doorstep, sipping my hot cup of coffee when I saw a car pull up and the girl I caught Reggie with got out, Reggie joining her a few seconds later.

I smiled as Ron walked out, I softly pressed my lips to his, not caring that Reggie can see us, I felt loved and protected by my Ronnie, we pulled apart as the whore started shouting at me.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!?" When she began to yell at me I looked over to her in shock. 

"This is my house whore!" I said back very calm might I say. 

"Well that's a lie, now isn't it b-" 

"Carla just shut up!" Reggie said and the girl rolled her eyes opening the back door to the car and the little girl came out. 

God with her eyes opened she was a spiting image of Reggie. 

"Yeah Carla, just shut the fuck up." Ron muttered grabbing my waist and pulling me closer too him I smiled up to him. 

"Why you acting like you didn't know I was around Ron?" She asked crossing her arms and my eyes went wide but I quickly composed myself, I rather she not know that I didn't know that. 

"I honestly don't care what you and Reggie do, where you do it, or how the fuck you do it for that matter, because guess what Cara he'll do you how he did me-" 

"It's Carla, and how you did him you mean?" She said her eyes darting between me and Ron. 

"What you looking at!?" Ron jumped up. "Don't look at me, touch me, or even think about me for that matter, unlike my cheating brother here, I love mine's." Ron was so calm it scared all of us even the baby backed away a little. 

"Danii, c-can we talk?" Reggie looked right to me my eyes watering but me not wanting the tears to come down I wiped them away before they could fall. 

"No." Ron answered for me. "You didn't think about her when you were sleeping with this chick, you could have brought something home and she could have gave it to the BOYS! HOW DARE YOU PUT THE KIDS IN DANGER FOR A FUCK!?" 

"I'M NOT JUST A FUCK!"

"YES YOU ARE!!" Both Reggie and Ron yelled at the same time and the girl's eyes went wide. 

"Carla you were a fuck, a fuck that went too far, a fuck that gave me my daught-" 

"Reggie! How dare you?! Last night you said you loved me, you said you were gonna LEAVE that thing!? Why has it changed Reggie?" I looked between the two and something in me wanted to hate Reggie but I just couldn't. No matter what I did too him, no matter what he did to me I could never hate him, just like I know he couldn't hate me. 

"Ron can you please take them back to the house, I just needed a ride, the driver left me for some reason." Reggie asked looking to Ron who glared at the women. 

"Yeah, teddy's here anyway." I looked over to see Teddy's car riding towards us, Teddy and Ron were talking to one another and I just looked between the two.