I'll always love em both.

Welcome to Chapter 10. This was a COLLABORATION! This is the last Chapter YOU GUYS!! IM SO SAD, but happy at the same time, hope you guys enjoy and welcome.

DanniiStorey

Part 1 - Never need's to know.

Part 2 - Not so happy birthday.

Part 3 - Why aren't we closer.

Part 4 - Time with Ron.

Part 5 - No fair too get mad.

Part 6 - Lets keep the secret.

Part 7 - Just gonna watch.

Part 8 - One very fun vacation.

Part 9 - She was always Reggie's.

***

It's been three months since I was attacked, I've had to make excuses to Reg for why I don't want to go out anywhere. I sighed as I was having a cup of tea on the sofa with an old friend of mine, she asked why she hadn't seen me at the school. I was studying to become a vetinarian,  but haven't thought about since before I got pregnant.

"I've been too scared to go out." I said, she looked confused. I explained everything about the attack to her, I didn't even know anyone else was home till I heard Reg kick the door open, his face had absolute anger on it.

"Donna can I speak to her, alone." Donna gave me a sorry look before she got up walking out of the house, Reggie stalked to me. "Teddy was beating you! And you didn't tell me, he almost killed you and the baby?!" I bit my lip.

"I was scared." Reggie grabbed my wrist pulling me out of the house with him, the moment we got into the club his eyes searched the room. I seen teddy before Reggie did so I squeezed his hand he looked to Ronnie, then to teddy he stormed over punching teddy square in the jaw, teddy hit the floor and Ronnie stood up.

"Reggie! He snapped calmly.

"No!" Reggie continued beating up teddy till he was bloody and passed out. "He beat up Danii, and threw her down the stairs! She could have lost the baby!" Reggie snapped and when Ronnie heard baby his eyes found mine.

"What are you talking about?! I told him to stay away from her!" Ronnie yelled and Reggie scoffed.

"Keep your little boys away from my girl, my kids, and my unborn child Ronnie." Then Reggie dragged me out the bar as Ronnie told those around him to check on teddy.

"Reggie you still got your flight." I muttered and he turned around wrapping his arms around my body, I practically melted in his embrace.

"I don't wanna leave you." I smiled up to Reggie placing my lips against his.

"I'm gonna be okay, I think teddy got the message." I chuckled and Reggie smiled.

"He better have, call me if anything, please." I nodded, placing a kiss against his lips against as the car pulled up. "I love you." I smiled.

"Love you too." I waved goodbye as he pulled off.

"Dani." I turned my head to Ronnie.

"Yes ron." I sighed.

"C-can I come with you to get the boys?" I looked around seeing Teddy was awake and being walked out the club, when his eyes landed on mine I smiled at Ronnie.

"Yeah, I mean they wanna see you anyway."

"Is it true?" Ron asked as we walked to the school.

"Is what true?" I asked, knowing exactly what he was asking but I wanted to hear it from his mouth. He sighed, stopping in his tracks