To good too be true?

Part 4 - Part 1 - Not even two minutes after meeting. Part 2 - Just make it go away. Part 3 - My hot stalker neighbor.

***

Six months ago if you would had told me I would be living with the guy who moved in next door I would have said you were crazy, if you would have told me I would be living with the man that has a closet fulled with my picture's and more then one voice recording device of us fucking I would have hit you.

But here I was. 

It's been four months since I moved in with tom our day consists of work and our night's consists of sex, we are all over each other it's like if we aren't fucking we're shopping. 

I learned fairly quickly that tom loved to shop and guessing by the way he spent he had more then enough money in the bank to do so. 

I mean he didn't even blink when he got me a two thousand dollar dress I only told him I wished I could have it and then BOOM the next day it was laid out on the bed for me when I got home from work. 

My mother was pissed when I told her that I was going to be moving out with a man, my mother always told me never depend on a man for anything but when I told her that I would still be working she lightened up a little and caved letting me move out. 

It was Thursday Tom had gotten home two hours after me and the moment he got in the door we were naked and pressed against the wall. 

Which led us to where we were right now, Tom was sitting on the end of the couch with my feet on his lap and the laptop on my legs, I was scrolling though the phone just stupid meme's and cute couple pictures. 

"I wanna buy you a gift." When tom said that I looked up from the phone. 

"No." I groaned and he smirked looking from the laptop to me. 

"Why not?" He tilted his had. 

"Because you just bought me this phone?" I suggested showing him the almost seven hundred dollar phone he bought me three weeks ago. 

"Yeah but that was like a month ago." I shook my head. 

"What kind of gift?" I asked and he smirked looking back to the lap-top. 

"A big gift." I shook my feet and he lifted the laptop, I stood up walking over to him, so I could see what he was looking at. 

"A car? No way!" I said and he sighed. 

"Babe! I'm gonna buy It anyways so Maserati or Ferrari?" I looked between the two car's, I don't know a thing about car's but I know that those two were way to expensive. "What's wrong." He slid the laptop to the couch and pulled me onto his lap.

"This is too good, all way too good." When I said that he raised an eyebrow. 

"How can something be too good?" He tilted his head and I sighed. 

"It just can." I muttered and he moved the piece of stray hair out my face. 

"I don't think that's true." I bit my lip playing with my fingers. 

"Come on, which one you want? I've seen you looking at both those car's on the laptop." I moved my head up to him so fast it almost cracked. 

"W-what? How do you know that?" I asked and he smiled. 

"Baby girl please, pick one. I want to do this for you." He said grabbing the laptop and facing it towards me. "Just press buy on either one, It will be a secret to me." When he said that I took a deep breath and looked to the car.