My hot stalker neighbor.

Part 3 - Part 1 - Not even two minutes after meeting. Part 2 - Just make it go away.

***
I was sitting in the couch my legs were rubbing together tightly as I watched the screen I could barely hear and honestly I wasn't even paying attention to the television. I was sexually frustrated this last week, my mother went out of town so I had the house to myself but tom wasn't answering the damn phone, and I couldn't reach my back up Liam either.

It was like life was punishing me for something I did.

AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!

My head went against the couch in frustration, fuck it I'm gonna try one more time and if he doesn't answer I'm going to the bar and a one night stand it will be. The phone rang, rang and rang again I hung up tossing the phone against the carpet and sighing.

"Damn me." I looked out the window to see him light's were on. "He's really making me walk over!" I snapped and got up slipping on some shoes I didn't bother grab anything but the keys when I got to the door I knocked but it opened so I peeked my head inside.

"Tom!?" I called, closing and locking the door I got up the stairs and when I got to the room it was empty, I was gonna walk away but I seen the closet door open so I walked inside and when I did.

I stopped in my tracks.

It was picture's of me all over the wall's, he had a camera stationed at my window and even one at the couch, I looked down to the desk he had and picked up one of the recording's it was just me talking, so I picked up another one and this time it was when we were having sex and honestly the sounds was only making me hornier, I turned the recorder off and placed it back down on the desk.

"Sneaking around my house." I jumped turning around coming face to face with tom he was leaning against the door frame with his arms folded my eyes took in the sight quickly and I inhaled a breath, he looked good. Too good.

"I was calling you." I mumbled and he smiled.

"Yes I was looking for my phone." He said lifting it up.

"W-what is this?" I asked turning back towards the pictures he walked up next to me.

"Better question, why are you here?" He whispered so close to my ear I closed my eyes and tightened my thigh's a little again.

"I just wanted to see you, but it looks like your busy." I went to turn around when my back hit the wall, I groaned a little before his hands slammed against the wall behind me coming down to my level.

"See me?" He tilted his head and I shivered as his breath his my face, suddenly he got this look of realization and he looked me up and down before smirking. "Oh." He backed up tapping his chin before he came back to me smashing his lips against mine I pulled his shirt over his head letting it fall to the floor, he pressed his body against mine and I let out a moan as his hands ran up and down my clothed clit. The sexual tension was to much to handle for me, suddenly he lifted me against the wall his teeth nipping at my neck he suddenly sat down on the chair in the closet pulling my pant's and underwear down. he pulled me onto his lap I pressed down on his groin and he groaned.

"Tom." I dipped my head into his neck and he let out a dark chuckle.

"You want me to fuck you." His finger ran up and down my clit and I shivered. "Speak." He kissed my neck softly and I almost came from that little kiss.

"Yes." I moaned and he tightened his hand on my waist.

"Show me." When he said that I looked down to him. "Prove to me that you want me to fuck you." Grinding myself down on his clothed cock I earned a moan from tom and I pressed my lips against his as I rocked back and fourth on his thigh. "That's right." He smacked down on my ass and I placed my hand against his cock squeezing he hissed standing up and practically ripping his pant's and underwear off he sat me on the desk and buried himself into me.

"FUCK!" My head went back as tom bucked his hips back and fourth he laid my back against the table pulling my leg over his shoulder he thrust into me hard, deep and fast. A loud string of moan's leaving me and tom as he slammed into me, his finger suddenly went to my clit rubbing circles and I moaned out his name and contacted around him his hand then went under my shirt squeezing down on my breast I arched my back and then felt him twitch before he smashed his lips down to mine the position we were in just made his cock go deeper and he was cumming inside me I moaned out as he pulled my leg back down and wrapped his arms around me.

"Your turn." He said as he led us to the room and laid back on the bed with me straddling his hips, I rubbed against his cock that was already hard his hands gripped my waist filling me up unexpectedly moaning his name loud as he filled me up once again it felt so good.

"Tom." I moaned and he looked up to me, I was struggling to move this just all felt way to good I bit down on my lip adjusting to his size before I began to bounce up and down rolling my hips and rocking back and fourth.

"Yes babe, ride this cock." He shot through my body like a bullet stopping right at my core my hands went to his chest to steady myself he pulled my shirt over my head then unclasp the bra tossing it to the side his hands connected with my breast.

"Fuck. Tom." One of his hands moved from my breast to my core and my head went back in bliss as he started rubbing circles I rocked my hips feeling my stomach tightened I buried myself into his neck as I was sent over the edge I collapsed on top of him outta breath and his arms wrapped around my body.

Letting my body cool down was like waiting for a snail to cross the road, it was so hard for me to calm down and maybe that was because his cock was buried inside me, or maybe it was because I didn't even care that I found his stalker closet.

"Your crazy, maybe crazier then me." He mumbled and I turned my head to look into his eyes.

"Round two?" I asked and he spun us around so I was on top.

"Anything for you my little captive." When he said that I made a gross.

"Try again."

"No good?" He shook his head no.

"No good." I followed his actions before slamming my lips against his. "Oh, and we're gonna talk about you recording us fucking." I pulled away and he groaned.

"It's only sound's, you sound so hot."

"Oh I'm sure..." My voice trailed off as he started to kiss down my stomach.

"Well go on, don't stop talking now." He said blowing a little air on my clit.

Part 3.