I've created my monster.

Part 3. Part 1 - Come on teach me. Part 2- All to much.

***

Tom's point of view.

I've been fucked in the head lately, just thinking about Ella makes me hard, her innocent eyes that I seem to make just a little less innocent every time I touch her, I wanted to find her number but I couldn't just ask her brother for that.

"Earth to tom." I looked over to Jake who is my roomie we got back to the dorm's a week ago and all I wanna do is leave and go see Ella.

"Huh? Yeah?" I said and he squinted.

"So who is she?" He asked and I sat up.

"What?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Dude you barely pay attention in class, and I know you haven't had any girls here for at least a week." I just shrugged and laid back down.

"These chicks are all to lose." He scoffed.

"Yeah right what about neighborhood Nancy?" When he said that I looked over to him.

"Never." He rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Anyways my sister is gonna be here soon wanna come with me to meet her?" When he asked that I wanted to jump up like a little girl but I instead calmly stood up.

"Why is she coming here?" I asked with a little more attitude then I wanted.

"I forgot my book's for chem and she promised to drop them off today." I nodded my head and looked at the time.

"I got physic's." I mumbled hating myself for having to miss seeing Ella.

"Alright, I will see you after class." He said walking out I grabbed my book's and walked outta the dorms towards my class, I got in to see not really anyone was here so I made it to a desk and took a seat, I almost yelled when I felt something touch the button on my pant's I looked under the table and my eyes went wide.

"Ella?" She smirked biting her lip.

"I missed you." Her pout made my dick harder then it already is.

"This place is gonna be pack-" The door opened and in walked all the others, I groaned looking around to make sure I couldn't see her legs or her feet for that matter.

"Good morning everyone." Many said good morning back and others said hello, the professor started to talk but I was already tuning him out because she was slowly taking my pant's off not knowing she was driving me insane, I felt the cold air hit my cock as she pulled both my pant's and underwear down, suddenly I felt her hot breath on my dick which made me twitch I couldn't focus on anything and she hasn't even done anything yet then her mouth was wrapped around me and just like the last time it felt so fucking good she moved her head up and down swirling her tongue against the tip. I put my head back letting out a hum which earned me a few odd stare's but I could seriously careless in this moment. Ella licked the underside of dick making me gasp's in shock this time the professor gave me a look and I bit the inside of my cheek.

The professor placed a stack of papers at the start of the line and I was more then happy I was all the way in the back so I would get the last one. I was trying to pay attention to the paper that would be givin' to me but I suddenly had to close my eyes as she started to jerk me off on top of already sucking me off.

"Hey!"

"Fuck!" I spoke at the same time the kid in front of me.

"Are you good man here!" He angrily tossed me the paper when it fell to the floor my eyes went wide, the kid's eyes went to the paper then back to me before he groaned. "Fine, I will get it." He got up rolling his eyes and I tried to move Ella but she wouldn't budge I was on the urge of cumming and this little fucker was gonna screw that all up for me.