Little less stress.

Part 6. Part 1 - He's home. Part 2 - Time together.  Part 3 - Money talks. Part 4 - Stressful time. Part 5 - Loving Vanessa.

We got 1 chapter left! First we had fun writing this and hope you enjoy.

BriGhost

***

Tommy was gone five almost six hours he fought about five guys and made enough to let some of Vanessa’s stress wash away, tommy was sore, swollen, and bruised by the time he was finished, he didn't think he would look so bad and he knew the moment Vanessa seen him she would freak out.

Tommy was standing outside the hospital just wanting to give himself a second before he heard Vanessa’s concerns.

“Bye Alex!” Vanessa smiled then saw Tommy.

“Shit.” He muttered.

“You don’t look okay.”

“Don't worry I feel fine.” Tommy shrugged attempting to hide the truth, he was in pain a shit load of it. “Here.” Tommy handed her the duffle bag he had.

“Turn around pull your pants down a little.”

“Um what?”

“You heard me.” Tommy laughed a little and did as Vanessa asked, only glancing at lily.

“This is awkward,”

Vanessa pulled his pants down a little which didn’t show anything then Tommy felt a poke then a burn. The three got in the car, Vanessa getting in the driver's seat.

“What was that?” Tommy asked, feeling his face begin to get numb. “My ass hurts.” Tommy said.

“Pain shot” Was the last thing said as they made their way to the house. Once home Tommy brought Lily and Max to the room laying, then tucking them In bed.

He walked in the bedroom.

“How do you feel?” She asked.

“Good, horny, thirsty, and I can't really see out my right eye, so we should worry about that later.” He snickered falling onto the bed.

“How was training?”

“I got kicked out of the gym.” Tommy sat up.

“Not surprised.”

“He cheap shotted me.” Tom shrugged getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom, he might as well wash his face while he could. After washing his face he went to the bedroom.

“You work tomorrow?” Vanessa nodded laying in bed and closing her eyes

“No, I got two days off. Then I work another overnight.”

Tommy awoke at six in the morning brushing his teeth and getting dressed before he grabbed the duffle bag and jogged towards the hospital.

He was taken to the payment ward as he called It not many people were here, so he had to wait for about an hour.

“Mr. Conlon?” The women called and Tommy followed her to the back and to the office.

“Tommy Conlon?”

“Yeah I'm here to pay-”

“The name?”

“Lily Ness Conlon I'm here to pay he-”

“Cash, check, or credit card.”

“First of all STOP cutting me off!!” Tommy took a deep breath. The man jumped back a little. “Now how much is the bill?” Tom asked. The gig handed over a paper with a number. 

Tommy nodded his head.

“Cash.” Tommy said and the man nodded, it took them about an hour to count all the money with the machine he had.

“Alright that's all thanks for your business.” Tommy nodded his head grabbing the receipts and his duffle bag he jogged out of the hospital and towards the gym his father said they would train it wasn't anything like the last one but it had everything Tommy needed to train.

Vanessa had woken up around eleven taking a quick shower and brushing her teeth. She peeked in the room to see lily was awake and playing with her dolls, Max at her side.

“Mommy!” She ran over once she noticed Vanessa. “Where is daddy?” She tilted her head,

“Probably the gym, Daddy always trains.” Vanessa smiled.

“Mommy daddy punched the guy yesterday.”

“I'm sorry you had to see that baby.”

“I was fine, because the guy hit daddy first, Daddy almost fell.” She said Vanessa sat her on the couch turning on cartoons. “Can I have waffles mommy?”

“Of course.” Vanessa said, making her the waffles.

Vanessa and Lily had eaten, watched some television, and Vanessa took Lily a bath after feeding max.

“Mommy I wanna see daddy, he looked hurt.” Lily sighed and Vanessa scrubbed her hair.

“How about we get dressed and find out what gym he's at.” Vanessa said and lily nodded,

“I like that idea mommy.” She agreed, Vanessa had put on some blue jeans, with a big red long sleeve white crop top, she put on white sandals doing her hair in a cute updo before she walked to Lily room.

“Pretty mommy” Lily smiled.

“You too my love.” Vanessa cooed as the three of them walked out the house and the car.

Vanessa was walking into the Bobby brother's gym when her phone began to ring.

“Daddy!” Lily ran over to Tom who was in the bag but stopped picking her up.

“Hello? Um, really? How much? All of it.” She whispered in shock looking at Tommy who was now once again punching the bag as Max and Lily watched him.

“Tommy you look really bad.” Vanessa said as they were walking out of the gym.

“I'll be fine, can I get that shot again I need to fight tonight, hopefully get your loans paid off.”

“No, you need to heal before the tournament.”

That night Vanessa and Tommy were laying in bed Vanessa’s head was laid against Tommy's chest as he ran his hands through her hair.

“My father told Brendan about you and Lily.” Vanessa hummed.

“It's fine, I mean he would have found out either way.” Tommy nodded turning them around so he was on top of her placing a kiss against her lips.

“One more round then we go to bed?” Tommy raised an eyebrow and she giggled, pressing her lips against his and she pulled back looking in his eyes.

“One more.” He smiled flipping them over so she was straddling his waist since they were both naked it wouldn't be hard to get this started so he sat up smashing his lips against hers, she moaned against his lips in shock.

Part 6.