Threes a good crowd.

I know many wouldn't get our arrangement, but I did. Me and Tom were together for two years when I surprised him on our anniversary dinner with another woman.

I mean of course he loved her, he liked me to be submissive so I figured my friend Nora was perfect, she was a small brunette with dark brown eyes, she had an innocent look. Just like me and I knew he would love her just as he did me, after a month of her coming over we made it official and moved her in. We loved together, fucked together, and went out together.

Today marks two years it's been the three of us and four years for me and tom, Nora and I had been holding sex from him for almost two weeks and we could both tell he was on edge, snapping at everyone and being much more rude.

"I think he's gonna lose his mind if we don't fuck him." Nora giggled as Tom stomped down the stairs and plopped down in the chair.

"Like it?" I asked gesturing to the breakfast that I had made, and the roses, candles, and desert Nora made.

"It's cool." He could barely muster a smile and I glanced at Nora who was already looking at me. She took my hand under the table giving it a light squeeze.

"Tom. Are you feeling ok-"

"I'm fine Nora I'm going to get dressed for the day." He stomped off.

"He's sexually frustrated."

"Fine, we could skip breakfast.. Let's go help him out." I took her hand walking up the stairs as we got inside the room. We heard the shower so we walked in only to see him jerking his cock, he looked up through the foggy glass, Nora crossed her arms but I licked my lips he always looked hot jerking himself off.

So needy.

So perfect.

I was naked and in the shower in seconds Nora was undressing but I had already taken hold of Tom's cock as he smashed his lips to mine I felt the cold air from Nora stepping in before her hand was running down my back as the water fell onto our bodies, tom had pulled Nora to the other side his fingers playing with her pussy as I jerked him off.

Tom moaned into my mouth and pushed my back against the wall, his cock plunging into me.

"You two think teasing me was smart?" He growled biting hard into my neck and gripping Nora's neck she whimpered and I sighed as he slid his cock out of me. "Well?" He turned and my eyes traveled to Nora who looked scared but also turned on, her eyes slowly reached mine but he roughly grabbed her chin, her back smacking into the wall, I stepped forward grabbing tom's shoulder he let go of Nora and I ran my finger down down her neck.

"You okay?" She nodded her head so I grabbed the back of her neck attaching our lips, our tongues danced for dominance as tom watched in a bliss state state his body frozen well till he heard Nora moan into my mouth, I pulled away satisfied at her moaned and push her toward tom she got onto onto her knees and immediately entered his cock into her mouth.

Tom pulled her off laying back and placed her pussy over his mouth, I was still watching in bliss the water was getting colder but my body was only heating up.

"Sit on my cock.. Now." I did as told sinking down on his cock a loud moan escaping my lips and when tom smacked down on my ass I could already feel my stomach tighten and the heat rush through my body stopping at my pussy, I looked up and Nora was already staring at me so I attached our lips the only noises from from us kissing and skin slapping.

Nora pulled away throwing her head back as tom licked up her juices and her high was washed over, I bit my lip and watched her fall off his face and onto her ass letting the cool water hit her body.